Chapter 16

Liam's P.O.V

I could've stopped her. But no, I was too shocked? Did I even like it? Did I even like her? I didn't have the will power. All I knew, was that it would break Jazz's heart if I told her. I love Jazz, she's my everything. I love her smile. Her laugh. The way she kisses me after we make up after an argument. I love the way her head finds the perfect spot on my shoulder when we cuddle. I love how she's always ontop of the world. I love her sarcasam. I love the way she looks when she's sleeping. I love the way she looks beautiful without even trying. I would DIE if I lost her! So why didn't I stop that girl?

"LIAM! You're girlfriend is going to cut off my baby making tool!" I heard Niall scream. He barged into my room. "Hey! You forgot to lock the door this time!" he sat next to me on my bed. "What's wrong?"

"I can't tell you." I said quietly.

"Liam, I'm one of your best mates. You can tell me anything." he said.

"Niall, it's really bad." I groaned.

"It can't be THAT bad." he shrugged. I told him what happened. (A/N Haha! I shall leave you all in suspense as to what he did, young grasshoppers.) "LIAM! Why didn't you stop her?"

"I couldn't! I was weak!" I exclaimed.

"Weak my shit! What are you going to tell Jazz?" he asked.

"That's the thing! I don't want to break her heart! I love her!" I put my head in my hands.

"You have to tell her. That will hurt her even more." he said.

"But what if she breaks up with me?" I asked.

"Honestly, if I was Jazz, I would break-up with you." he said.

"Oh, that really helps, Niall!" I punched him on the arm.

"OW! That hurt!" he rubbed his arm. "I mean, it's not like you couldn't have stopped that girl. Because you know you could have stopped her. And it's been ten months since you've talked to Jazz. I just came from Skyping her, and she really misses you. You need to talk to her. The sooner the better."

"But she'll hate me!" I exclaimed.

"I would hate you too! Keeping this secret from her! Not talking to her for nearly a year!" he said. "Look, I may not have a girlfriend, but if I did, I woud tell her if I did something like this."

"Niall, I can't tell her! She'll hate me and break-up with me! Whta if I make her cry? I hate it when she cries-" I was cut off by Niall slapping me. "OW!"

"Payback for the punch, and for you to man up! You and Jazz have been through thick and thin. You can get through this." he said.

"You're right. I should call her." I started to dial her number.

"Nope. She called you earlier and you just let it ring. She's not going to want to talk to you. Trust me. She looked really hurt when you didn't answer and you weren't even asleep." he took my phone from me.

"Okay. I'll call her tomorrow. Thanks Niall." I said.

"No problem mate. You just make sure you tell her."

Jazz's P.O.V

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! All of that right next to my ear. I was totally sick of it, hearing that every fucking morning. Payback. I sat up in bed and fake sobbed into my hands. I can cry on cue, so there was real tears. "Why do you guys always do this to me?"

"Jazz, we didn't mean to make you cry." I heard Ryan say.

"I'm almost deaf from that noise every morning! It makes me feel bad!" I sobbed.