Chapter 15

1/5/17
Why the fuck are you guys still reading this TRASH ASS STORY DONT YOU HAVE TASTE?! DONT YOU HAVE CLASS?!

Stop reading! This story makes no sense at all! Honestly I was twelve years old when I wrote this it's the epitome of terrible people just stop now. It gets worse from here- Yeah, it's possible for it to get worse.

..........................................................

Jazz's P.O.V- about ten months into the tour (A/N Sorry for the time skip, I wanted to get to the DRAMA! :3)

"TYLER! Give me back my Nikes!" I yelled. My friend Tyler, who lived across the street from us with Chad and Ryan, had took my shoes from me. We had dance class in ten minutes and if we didn't hurry up, we would be late.

"Come and get them then!" he yelled back.

"I can't! I'm only in my socks!" I groaned. He ran back into my room and put them on me, then crouched down.

"What?" I asked.

"Piggy back ride, Jazzy! We have to run if we want to get there on time!" he said. I hopped on his back and we ran out of the house. We finally got to the studio and made it just in time.

"Okay, now that those two came, we can start the class!" Mrs. Romano, the dacne instructor, said. "We'll be doing hip-hop today. Start your positions!" we all got into place. She showed us the moves, then we put it all together. "Get ready. We'll be filming this and putting it on YouTube."

Video is to the right, as always ------------------>

"That was the most embarrassing dance I have ever done." Tyler said.

"Me too. I can't believe it's going to be on YouTube." Amy had caught up with us after class. "I'm hungry. Want to go get some pizza?"

"Sure. But we have to go to the house first." I said. We walked back to our house and grabbed our money, bags, and phones.

We walked to the pizza place on campus. "Why do they call it pizza?"

"I don't know. What kind do you want?" Tyler asked. We all ordered sausage. "Jazz, I heard that Sam has a crush on you!"

"Where did you hear that foolishness?" I took a bite out of my pizza.

"He told me. And he wants to ask you out." Amy said.

"Well did you tell him that I have a boyfriend that I love?" I asked.

"Yes. But he said he would 'fight for you' or something. In my opinion he's a- oh hey Sam!" she waved to Sam coming into the pizza place. He came over to our table and sat next to me.

"Hey Amy, Tyler. Hi Jazz." he smiled at me.

"Hey Sam. Wassup?" I said uncomfortably.

"I came to talk to you, actually. Can we go outside for a minute?" he asked me.

Uh-oh. "Well, I don't want my pizza to get cold-"

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it for you!" Tyler took my slice away from me.

"Then I guess we can talk." we got up. On the way out I smacked Tyler on the head. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked once we got outside.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me. Like, on a date?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Sorry Sam. But I have a boyfriend." I said. His smile fell.

"But he's not here. He doesn't have to know." he said.