DETAILS ABOUT THE CONTEST AND MUCH MORE!!

Okay, my cakes! (I shall call you all that from now on.) I decided that I won't update until I announce the contest winner! They will be announced at the beggining of Chapter 22, so when you see the words AUTHOR'S NOTE, it means YOU HAVE TO READ IT TO SEE IF YOU'VE WON! Remember, only one entry per person! If you have two entries, I probably won't be able to include you in the raffle. ^_^ Sorry cakes, that's just how I roll! So make up your mind on who you want to be with before you enter!

On another note, I've gotten way more contest entries for Louis than for Harry and Zayn. So... cakes, if you like Harry and Zayn, YOU CAN BE WITH HARRY AND ZAYN! Remember, I don't pick winners based on favorites. Please, don't hold grudges  against me if you don't win. :( If you want, I'll put you in the story anyway! Just saying!

I also want to thank you guys for all of the votes, fans, comments, and most importantly... ALL OF THE READS! It really warms my heart, and encourages me to keep writing. I'm like crying right now, because a lot of people like my story.

I want to give a special thanks to 1danc3r and snowbird47. They are my best friends on Wattpad and they are amaZAYN and phenomeNIALL! Both of them have helped me over come my previous cases of writer's block. I have noticed that 1danc3r's story, Can I Have This Dance?, doesn't have enough reads! It's really good and funny! Please read it, it would make her really happy! And I'm happy when she's happy! When she's sad...I get sad. And when I'm sad, I DON'T UPDATE!! So, don't make her sad and go read her story! And snowbird47 has a really good peom that she published. GO. READ. IT. She's my Super Awesome Oreo Loving Wedgie Giving Ninja On-line Co-queen! Or, S.A.O.L.W.G.N.O.L.C.Q! The poem is really good, so you have to read it!

So here are the details of the contest-

1. Only one entry per person.

2. Contest ends on the 12th of July. That's in two days prior to this A/N.

3. Winners will be picked on the 13th of July.

4. Winners will be announced in Chapter 22. I'll type out the chappie as soon as I pick the winner.

Here's something I want to say about the way I coose the winner-

1. I write the names of the people who entered on slips of paper.

2. I put them all into a hat and SHAKE 'EM UP!

3. I close my eyes, reach my hand in, and pull out a slip.

4. I do individual pulls for each boy.

5. So this means...I DON'T PICK FAVORITES!!

That's all I have to say, goodbye my little cakes! Remeber, contest ends in TWO DAYS! Hurry up and enter! Bye from this boss!

-Devan!! :) :D <3 xx