Chapter 5

Liam's P.O.V

Jazz was asleep in my arms as we drove back to her house. Her little sister Emma was in a deep conversation about cats with Harry while Eliza was asleep on Zayn's lap. Jazz looked so pretty when she was sleeping. Her hair was over her face, and her head rested in the crook of my neck.

"Um, Liam, if you stare at her any longer, you're going to have to take her picture." Louis said from the driver's seat.

"Shut up Lou." I said. Jazz stirred in her sleep.

"Black cats are NOT bad luck!" Emma exclaimed.

"Yes they are!" Harry said right back.

"How do you know?!" she asked.

"When one stepped in front of me I got a smoothie spilled all over my shirt!" Harry told her.

"That doesn't prove anything! You're just clumsy!" she screamed.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"SHH! You're going to wake up the girls!" Niall whisper shouted.

"Sorry." Harry and Emma hung their heads down. We pulled into their drive way.

"Jazz, wake up." I shook her.

"Don't bother, she can sleep through a hurricane if we let her." Emma said. They all got out of the car, and I just decided to carry Jazz out.

"Um, do you guys have a key?" I asked.

Emma lifted up a brass gnome on their front porch and handed a key to Niall. He opened the door and let us in.

"Where's her room?" I asked Emma. She led me upstairs to a dark purple room. I set Jazz on the bed, then followed Emma back downstairs.

"Can you guys stay here until Jazzy wakes up?" she asked us.

"I don't know. Can we Daddy?" Niall asked. I glared at him.

"Yeah, I guess we could stay. Just don't tear up her house." I agreed.

"What do I do with Eliza?" Zayn asked. She was still in his arms asleep.

"Lay her in our den. It's down the hall to the right." Emma gave him directions. She acts like she's in charge since the other two aren't awake.

"Kay." he dissappeared.

"Wanna play Xbox?" she went over to a stack of games.

"What games do you have?" Louis asked walking over to where she was. I sat down on the couch next to Niall.

"Liam?" he looked up at me.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

"I'm hungry!" he exclaimed.

"When are you NOT hungry?" I groaned.

He made puppy dog eyes at me. "Go get me some food?"

"Emma, what do you guys have to eat?" I asked.

"I don't know. All I usually eat is cookies and apple dippers. Go check." she turned towards me.

I jumped up and walked into the kitchen. I looked through the refridgerator and grabbed a bowl of grapes, some strawberries, and blueberries. I went back into the living room and gave the food to Niall. "YESH!"

"Yea, you're welcome." I said sarcastically.

"You guys have football!" Louis exclaimed. He had a video game case in his hands.