THE FORGOTTEN CHAPTER!!!!

SKIPPING THE PART WHERE JAZZ LOSES HER OREOS!!!!

"Jazz look! They have Toy Story 3 on Blu-Ray now!" Liam said. He was so excited.

"That's great, babe! Put it in the cart, we can watch it when we get home." I said.

Zayn whizzed by with Cathy in a shopping cart. "Go faster! Go faster!"

"Zayn! Don't kill her!" I exlcaimed.

"I won't!" He yelled and turned the corner.

"JAZZ! I NEED YOU!" Amy yelled from the pharmacy.

"COMING!" I ran to her. The store was CHAOTIC today, I swear!

"Okay. Pads? Or tampons?" she held them up.

"I don't know, what kind do you usually get?" I asked.

She blushed. "I- well I um- I've never gotten it before, okay?"

"Ohhhh. Okayu. I know where they keep the good ones, I'll be right back." I said and started going to the linen section. Don't ask. I heard someone walking behind me. I hated being in an aisle with someone else. Also don't ask.

"Well if it isn't little Jazzy Morgan. Did you miss me?"  A demonic voice said. Oh no. It was Jake.

I turned around, grabbing a...candle holder to protect myself. I'm so lame. "What do you want?"

"To have some fun, babe." Thhe next thing I knew, he was dragging me towards to the supply closet. I kicked, screamed, swung the candle holder. But he was too strong for me.

He threw me inside and locked the door. No, this couldn't happen again. He tied my arms behind my back and spread my legs apart. No, please God no. He put a rag over my mouth to muffle my screams. I wanted Liam. He had to come save me.

"Don't worry Jazzy, this'll only hurt a little." He smirked. He started unbottoning my jeans.

This was my worst nightmare. Why did this have to happen to me?! Haven't I been good?! Just then, Jake's phone rang. He scowled.

"You're lucky that I have to go somewhere. I'll finish later." He said and left, locking the door again.

I couldnt get to my phone. I couldn't crawl anywhere. I was stuck here, just wating. But Liam had to come save me. He just had to.

Liam's POV

"Jazz! Where are you?" I called out as I looked for her. Everyone else was in the car, everything paid for. Where was Jazz?

"Jazzella! If this is some prank, it isn't funny!" I called again.

It was almost closing time. I started to panic. Where could she be? THis store was huge, it would take forever to find her.

DUN DUN DUN! So yeah, that was the forgotten chapter. Not long because my POWER WENT OUT BEFORE I FINISHED!!! Whatevere.

Jazz- Okay, being stuck in a closet isn't fun.

Me- Did you know that if you stay in there long enough, you could go completely crazy?

Louis- She's already crazy. There's no saving her.

Jazz- OH JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET OUT! I am getting out...right?

Me- Sweet babies you're stupid. Anwyay readers, should I make a seperate book for Jazz's closet adventure?!

Jazz- Haha, very funny.

Harry- Can I have a cat in the new book?

Me- Hazza, you're getting a cat in THIS book.

Niall- So he gets a cat but I can't get a llama?! Unfair!

Amy- Llamas are stupid. Let's get an alpaca.

Sarah, Ariel, and Frankie- Why do we love them so much?! They're crazy!

Zayn- Sarah boo, you know you love this.

Liam- DEVAN BRING JAZZ BACK!

Me- Byes!