VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hi my cakes! I have a really awesome surprise for you guys!

DRUM

ROLL

PLEASE!!

*dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun*

I'M MAKING A NEW STORY!! YAY! It's called Wishes Don't Always Come True. It's a Louis Tomlinson love story! ^_^

So, description, my loves!- When Louis was little, he had a very... 'special' friend. Her name was Sienna, and she was his best friend. She could give him anything he wanted at anytime he wanted it. He especially wished for carrots. Sienna is an Angel of Wishes. She's assigned to certain kids and grows up with them, fullfilling their every need. She was always with Louis, everywhere he went. But when Louis goes for X-factor, he feels that he needs to let Sienna go. He felt that he was too old for her. Three years later, he finds her on YouTube- with new best friends. He wishes he could have her back, and does everything he can. But, wishes don't always come true.

Yeah, that's what it's going to be about! First chappie will be uploaded on Wednesday, July 18. I know that's today, but I'm uploading this author's note at 1:30 A.M., and I would be CONFUSED! I'll send out a message when it's posted, cakes! Keep on the look out! It'll have just as much suspense , drama, and love as And It All Started With... Twitter? !

Before I go, Mike would like to say something.

Mike- Dudes, read the story!

Me- Mike, I'm sure they will.

Mike- But what if they don't?!

Me- Then I won't update the Liam Payne story until they do. How's that?

Mike- DUDE!

Me- Yeah, I'm that evil! MUAH HAHA! Lol. Mike, say bye!

Mike- FURSHURR!!

(Haha, inside joke. Only the boss-ness of the co-boss understands.)

Me- BYE EVERYONE!

Mike- FURSHURR, DUDES! FURSHURR!

Haha, okay Mike. Bye cakes!

-Devan! <3 :-* :)