Chapter 24

Liam's P.O.V

"AMY! How could you let her run out like that? There's a fricking storm going on!" I yelled. Jazz had left hours earlier and hadn't come home.

"I yelled after her but I don't think she heard me." Amy cried.

I sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry for yelling. But she could die out there! How's Louis, Harry?"

"Still feaked out, but he's a tiny bit calmer. Jazz is the only one who could make him feel better." he said.

I started pacing. "Where's the one place that Jazz would go when she needed to think?"

"She likes places with ambiance. Like lakes, sunsets....CHERRY BLOSSOM TREE!" Amy exclaimed. "She probably went there!"

"But lightning could knock the tree down, Jazz knows that. She would hide somewhere to get away from the storm." Niall pointed out. He was right; Jazz was smart enough to know not to hide in a tree while there was lightning.

"Where would she hide? There are at least a million places she could be." Amy asked.

"I'm calling the police." I said and started to dial the number, but Zayn took my phone.

"We're not calling the police. That's when she's been gone for at least 24 hours." he said.

"But that's a whole day! We can't go a whole day without her!" I exclaimed.

"I just hope she's okay." Sarah said quietly. "For all we know, she could've caught a train to New York!"

"Don't think like that!" Harry said. "She'll come home when the storm stops."

"If the storm EVER stops." Amy muttered. I needed my Jazz right now.

"Why didn't she tell us about the phobia?" I asked.

"Wouldn't YOU be embarassed if you were afraid of something like that? She dodn't even want to tell ME!" she said.

"Sure, I would be embarrassed." I sat on the couch.

"Then you understand why she was upset when she found out I told you guys." she said softly. "She needs some time to cool off."

"Well it's raining, don't you think she's cooled off by now?!" I exclaimed.

"You obviously don't know Jazz." she laughed. "When she's mad and storms off, she can be gone for months. That happened in freshman year, as a matter of fact."

"MONTHS!?" we all screamed.

"Yeah, months." she shrugged.

"That's it, I'm going to go look for her." I got up and grabbed my jacket.

"No way! It's raining lizards and turtles!" Sarah followed me.

"I don't car- wait, lizards and turtles?" I laughed.

"Yeah. When it's raining lightly, it's cats and dogs. When it's raining hard it's lizards and turtles." she explained. "Nevermind that, you're NOT going out there. Wait until the storm clears up."

"What if she's trapped under a tree or something?! I have to go find her." I started for the door, but she ran infront of me and blocked it.

"You're not going outside." she crossed her arms. I huffed and sat back donw on the couch. I needed my Jazz. Fast. I just wanted to hold her in my arms, tell her it was okay. But Sarah wouldn't let me go, so I couldn't do that. I just hoped she was alright.

Jazz's P.O.V

The storm got even worse as the hours went by. I so wet, I could drown. Dexter was still right by my side as we were looking for some place to hide. There wasn't anywhere without a big gaping hole in the roof from the lightning. Soon, Dexter barked.