Chapter 28

(1/5/17) OMG I REMEMBER WRITING THIS! I thought I was so cool for coming up w this plot twist when honestly it just made me more confused. Although, now that I think about it, I probably could edit this a bit so that it makes sense. Eh, I'm not gonna. Okay but seriously I'm so sorry if you've kept reading this far. Congrats. RIP to your brain cells, tho. You probably don't have any left.

........................................

A/N You all are going to hate me for this chapter. Just saying. To clear things up, that last chapter was just lost. It's not part of the story line. I only posted it to show you how different the story would've been if my power hadn't gone out. That's all. On with the best/worst chapter ever. I'm evil. So evil.

Chapter 28

The next morning I woke up, and something seemed wrong. Really wrong. Was Cathy hurt? What about Liam? Amy? I couldn't put my finger on it. Liam wasn't at my side. Maybe he had a recording session that I didn't know about. But where were the boys with their Wake Up song?

I got out of bed and went down stairs to see... Maddie?! Why was she making pancakes in my kitchen? What the hell was going on?!

"Rise and shine, Jazz. We have finals this week." She smiled and turned to me, putting a pancake on the plate at my spot on the kitchen table.

"How did you get in my house?" I asked. "Why are you making pancakes in my kitchen?"

"Spare key under the gnome." She shrugged. "And becasue you ran out of frozen waffles and I can cook. Get dressed we have to go to school. Mark is driving us."

Now she's crossed the line. My brother is dead. I felt numb at her words, but really angry at the same time. ow could she say that? Is she delusional?!

"Mark?!" I yelled. "Maddie, that isn't funny!"

Mark is dead. He can't be alive. He's dead. I saw him in that hospital bed, I was there when they lowered his body into the ground. Where's my daughter? Where's Liam? Where are the boys? WHERE'S MY FIANCE?! Mark is dead. He's not alive.

So why the hell did he walked I to the kitchen and kiss my cheek as if nothing had happened?

"Hey Jazzy Cake! Sleep well?" He smiled. I stood there, frozen. His dark brown hair and kind blue eyes. Six foot two, I poked his muscles. Yeah, he was real. I poked him all over his face, grabbed his dimples when he laughed. He messed up my hair. "How's my favorite sister?"

"She's your only sister." Maddie rolled her eyes. What the fuck.

"So that means she's my favorite." He grinned.

"Alright, what the HELL is going on?!" I pointed at my brother. "You're dead!"

"Damn, Jazz. I was only in Florida for a month." He smirked and grabbed a cooked pancake, stuffing it in his mouth.

Same nasty way of eating. That's my Mark. But I am NOT his only sister. Where are the twins? AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER?! THEY DO NOT WANT ME TO GO INTO SUPER MOM MODE!

"Florida?" I asked. "You committed suicide last year. Mark you're....dead!"

"Did you stop taking your meds while I was gone?" He asked with seriousness in his voice. "Jazz you'll get sick again! Remember? You had to get a blood donation because you hit your head!"

"My meds?" I repeated. How did he know about my blood donations? I didn't hit my head. "I had cancer. I had to get blood from my rapist."

"Jazz, your schizophrenia is getting out of control. Cancer is not a joke. I know you can't control this, but you have to try." He shook his head. "Go get dressed."