Chapter 18

Jazz's P.O.V

"We talked yesterday. There's nothing left to say." I said.

He sat next to me on the bed. "There's a lot left to say. I love you with all of my heart. What I did was wrong, and I regret it. If I could go back in time to stop myself, I would."

"That's just the thing, Liam! You can't go back in time! When you told me what happened, it felt as if my heart broke, the peices turned to ash, then someone collected the ashes and threw them out of the window." I said.

"And that's exactly why I didn't want to tell you. I knew it was going to break your heart." he said.

"Then why did you do it?" I asked. He stayed quiet. "Exactly." I got up and walked to the bathroom.

Catherine's P.O.V (A/N Cathy deserves a part in the story! She is the glue..hint hint)

"No no no! Like THIS." Uncle Harry was teaching me how to make breakfast. Though he wouldn't let me anywhere near the stove.

"Like this Uncle Harry?" I did it the way he showed me. We were stirring the pancake batter.

"You, little Cathy, are a culinary chef in training!" he hugged me.

"What does culinary mean?" I asked.

"Fancy food." Uncle Niall said.

"Oh." I continued to stir until my arm got tired. "Uncle Harry! My arm is tired!"

"Get out of my kitchen!" he yelled. I laughed at him and ran upstairs.

"MOMMY! Uncle Harry kicked me out of his kitchen!" I ran into her room but only found Uncle Liam sitting on her bed. "Are you okay?"

He looked up. "Yeah. Why?"

"Because you don't look okay." I sat next to him. "What happened?"

"It's grown up stuff, Cathy." he said.

"Is that the best excuse you could come up with? You're not a very good liar!" I laughed.

"I am so a good liar!" he protested. I looked at him. "Okay, I'm not a very good liar."

"So tell me what's wrong. Talk to Doctor Cathy." I crawled into his lap.

"Okay then Doctor Cathy. I did a very bad thing to your mommy." he started.

"Did you beat her?" I asked.

"No."

"Put her down?"

"No."

"Did you... hurt her on purpose?"

"Can I finish?" I nodded. "Thank you. I hurt her by going behind her back and doing something that broke her heart. I'm in love with your mommy. Now she hates me because I broke her heart. Do you have any medication for me, Doc?"

I thought a bit. "So if you married my mommy, would you be my daddy?"

"Yes I would." he said.

"Then I have the perfect medicine. I'll get Uncle Harry, Uncle Zayn, Uncle Niall, Uncle Louis, and Aunt Amy to take me to the toy store. Mommy will stay here with you. Then she'll have to talk to you because you're the only two people in the house!" I said. "Problem solved!"

"That's the most ingenius plan I have ever heard!" he exclaimed.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"You have a really good idea. Go get your uncles and aunt and get them out of here!" I hopped out of his lap and ran downstairs.

"Uncle Louis!" I yelled.