Chapter 19

Liam's P.O.V

Jazz soon fell asleep in my arms. I slowly got up and left her room, closing the door behind me. I walked into Cathy's room and saw that she was taking a nap, too.

"Whatcha doing?" I jumped and turned to see Amy.

"Nothing." I said.

"Yeah, sure. Anyway, can I ask you something?" she asked. "In private?"

"Yeah." we walked into the room I shared with Niall and she closed the door.

"Do you think Niall likes me? I mean, we made out today but-"

"You made out with Nialler?!"

"It started out with a simple kiss, but... It moved onto something more. And I REALLY like him! But I don't think he likes me."

"If he kissed you, it means he likes you. And Niall doesn't kiss just anyone. Were there sparks?"

"YES! A million sparks!"

"Then you have nothing to worry about because he likes you too." I said.

"Thanks Liam!" she hugged me.

"Ahem." we pulled away to see Jazz standing at the door way with a questioning look on her face.

"Um, hey Jazz! I thought you were asleep?" Amy said nervously.

"Well I was, but I got hungry so I was going to go to the kitchen." she eyed us. "What are you two up to?"

"I was just asking Liam about...something." Amy looked at me.

"And the question ended with a hug?" Jazz looked at me.

"Yeah... She was asking me if she should , um, stop wearing her hair up?" I said.

"Okay. And what was your response?" she crossed her arms.

"He said I should start wearing it down." Amy said quickly.

"Okay... I'll be downstairs." she eyed us again then walked downstairs.

"THAT was close!" Amy sighed. "All I have to do is find a way to show Niall that I really like him."

I thought a bit. "I got it! I'll go with you to get a dress. I'll tell Niall to find something nice to wear. You two go on a awesome romantic walk in the park, and confess your love to each other! And I'll have a surprize for Jazz."

"That's a brilliant idea! Get the others to help you set up. We can do it on Friday! So we have two days to get ready! And don't tell Jazz!" she ran out of the room.

Jazz's P.O.V

I was really suspicious as to why Liam and Amy were hugging. In an empty room. ALONE. What were they up to?! It was very questionable...

Harry and Louis came into the kitchen. "Jazz! Who do you think is better? The Hulk, or Thor?"

"Well Thor of course!" I pointed out the obvious.

"I told you! Pay up!" Harry held out his hand. Louis scowled and pulled out $5 and gave it to Harry.

"The Hulk is still better! He has super strength!" he exclaimed.

"But Thor has a hammer!" Harry countered.

"And he's a god." I added.

"You two are lame! Hulk can make a eighteen wheeler seem like an ant!" Louis exclaimed.

"But he also has anger issues." Harry smirked.

"And everytime he gets mad he has to buy a new shirt." I laughed.