Chapter 10

Jazz's P.O.V

We got to the studio that the show was at. They were on LIVE! LIVE T.V.! The boys went in to get ready while I explored the set. "Wow..." I stepped into the green room and there was a table full of food!

"I'm still hungry..." I said to myself. I sat down on a couch and turned on the T.V. The show was starting!

"Today I have special guest stars One Direction!" Alan said. The crowd went wild. "So, boys. How are you?"

"Great!" they all said. Everything went great until Alan just had to bring up a specific topic.

"On Twitter your fans are talking about a Jazz Morgan. Who is she?" he asked.

"That is our very best friend in the world. She's been letting us stay at her house, and she's absolutely awesome!" Louis exclaimed.

"Really? How did you meet her?"

"We had a contest on Twitter, and she was the one we followed." Harry said.

"Right I remember that. But didn't you take a Stephanie Forge?"That was the name of the 'delightful' waitress that won the contest in place of me.

"Yes we did. Jazz was the original winner, but she had no idea who we were. So we picked a new winner and stayed good friends with Jazz." Zayn said.

"That's great. She doesn't know how envious the fans are of her. But she has been getting positive comments."

Hm...I didn't know that. I grabbed a chocolate chip cookie off of the table. It was so good!

"I have heard rumors that she's dating Liam." Alan said. I chocked on my cookie for a moment.

"What makes you think that?" Liam asked.

"Because of this picture on Twitter." the picture of me and Liam sleeping was on Twitter? I'll have to kill Louis later. I just knew he's the one who tweeted it. "Would you like to explain?"

"Yeah, I would. I was sleeping on the floor in her room one night when she heard a noise, a.k.a Niall downstairs. She wanted me to check it out, so I did. When I got back she was still scared so I slept in her bed." Liam explained. I wish we were dating.

"Is she watching?" Alan asked.

"Yeah. She's backstage." Niall smiled.

"Do you think we could bring her out here?" no, no you can't!

"Yeah, I think she would like that!" Liam said. I would have to kill him later. A seurity guard came in and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down you human wall!" I screamed. "You are NOT taking me out there!" I pounded on his back. "HELP! KIDNAP!" Soon we were on the stage and he put me down. Shit.

"Hello Jazz! Glad you could come out!" Alan said.

"Um, heh. Glad to be here..." I said shyly.

"Take a seat!"

"Um, there's no room on that couch." I scratched the back of my neck..

"Nonsense! Sit on Liam's lap!" Louis exclaimed. I reluctantly walked over and sat on Liam. 'I'm going to kill you.' I mouthed to Louis.

"Aw, Jazzy Cake! I love you too!" he exclaimed and pinched my cheeks. I smacked his hand away.

"So Jazz, do you like being friends with the boys?" Alan asked me.

"Well, my life is certainly different now!" I said.

"How so?"

"There's always someone making me laugh. And I have someone to beat in Mortal Combat! Ahem..Harry!" I knudged Harry.