Chapter 22

(1/5/17) Why. Are. You. Still. Reading. Honestly it's a giant joke of a story just stop reading! It amazes me that I still get notifications bc people are actually voting for this hot mess. Good god stop reading. Do you not value your brain cells??

...............................................................

(A/N A reminder, the contest winners are @hzlln1D for Harry, @DaCarrotOverlord for Louis (obviously. Haha!) and @saarahlovee for Zayn. Congradgulations again! P.S. This chapter is going to longer than usually. I have a lot to fit in so...please enjoy!)

Jazz's P.O.V

"I'm going to go upstairs." I told Amy.

"Wait, you need to eat something. And I thought you wanted some pizza?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I'm not feeling that hungry anymore. Just tell Niall not to touch my pizza. I'll eat it tomorrow."

"Jazz, I'm really worried about you." she said and looked me in the eyes. She was most likely looking for my emotions. Amy has this weird talent. She can read a person's true emotions by just looking in their eyes.

"Amy, don't worry. I'm just a little tired." I said.

"But you just woke up." she crossed her arms. Sign numero uno- she found my emotion. I was utterly confused and scared. Scared of what? I didn't know.

"I'm feeling sluggish. I'll just see you in the morning, yeah?" I said. She nodded and moved out of the way so I could go upstairs. I walked up to my room and gently closed the door. Too many thoughts ran through my head. 'What am I so worried about?' 'How come I'm not hungry?' 'What's wrong with me today?' 'Is Cathy right? Am I sleeping away the fact that my mother hit me?' "ARGH!" I yelled and layed on my bed. What the hell was wrong with me?! I climbed under the cover and closed my eyes.

Around 12:30 in the morning I felt a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around me. I turned over and saw Liam smiling at me. "Hey babe." I smiled back.

"Oh, I woke you up?" he asked.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. You did. But it's okay."

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong. Why?"

"You don't seem like yourself." he said.

"Everything's fine." I kissed his cheek and snuggled up to him.

"Are you sure?" he kissed my forehead.

"I'm positive. Now go to sleep. You have a photo shoot tomorrow." I said and closed my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." he said.

Saturday

"Okay boys! Big smile!" the photographer, Fernando, said and clicked a picture. The boys were in this stupid pose laughing their heads off. Amy, Cathy, and I were sitting off to the side laughing at them every few moments. Amy was secretly stealling food from the table after Fernando told us not to eat any of it. I was just reading a book, The Vanishing Game. It's awesome so far!

"Miss Bridge! Didn't I tell you NOT to eat the food?!" Fernando yelled at Amy. She jumped and dropped the cookie she was about to eat. I shook my head and laughed.

"Okay, sorry. Take a chill pill." she raised her hands up in defense. She leaned over to me and whispered, "FernanDORK."

I covered my mouth to attempt to hold in the laughter that was getting out. Fernando eyed us then turned back to the boys. "Amy! He told you not to eat the food!" I scolded.