Chapter 9

Jazz's P.O.V

Three weeks. Three weeks since the rape. Three weeks I had gone without food. Three weeks I had gone without sleeping. Three weeks since I had talked. Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Harry would try to get me to eat and talk, but I wouldn't budge. I would just look at them. Liam would still come by, but only to be with the guys. He hated me. When the guys weren't there, he would call me names, like slut or bitch or whore. The only places I went to were school, the store, the library and dance class. At school, Jake would still harrass me, but I didn't do anything. I was too depressed. Mark's funeral was yesterday. I was doing okay, despite all of my problems. The guys were there for me, which made me feel a little bit better. 

"We brought you something to eat." Niall said.

They had come up to my room since I just got home from dance class. I shook my head and stared out of the window. I was sitting on the balcony. Watching cars drive by so fast they were a blur. People walking down the street.

"Please, just eat something?" Louis asked. I shook my head.

"It's just apple slices." Zayn said sadly.

I shook my head again. They sighed and walked downstairs. Louis kept my keys so they could come over whenever they wanted, to make sure I was okay. I got up and crawled into my bed. The warmth of the covers over me. I missed hugs. I just wanted someone to hold me.

My stomach was churning, and I felt like I had to throw up. So I did. I ran to the bathroom and barfed. Someone pulled back my hair. I looked up to see it was Liam. I gave him a questioning look.

"I'm only doing this because the guys told me to." he said. I nodded sadly. I got up and flushed the toilet, then washed my face. Liam went back downstairs. I wish we could be friends again.

"Hey Jazz! Come down here!" Zayn called. I ran downstairs and saw them in the kicthen at the table with my laptop. I looked at them confused.

"And this is the lovely Jazz Morgan!" Louis said in his announcer voice. They turned the laptop towards me. They were doing a TwitCam! I shyly waved. They motioned me over to sit by them. I sat inbetween Harry and Niall.

They turned the laptop back around. "Jazz, say hi to our lovely Directioners!"

I shyly waved again. Harry pinched my cheeks. "Isn't she cute?" I smacked his hand away.

"Yeah, fucking adorable..." Liam mumbled. Tears prickled in my eyes, but I blinked them away.

I saw a bunch of comments pop up.

She's so pretty!

She's gorgeous!

How did she meet the boys?

She's so thin!

"And I see that Jazz has seen some of the comments because she is now blushing uncontrollably!" Niall exclaimed. "And she is pretty thin. Which is why we are going to make her eat something!" he got up and grabbed a cookie off of the table. He held it infront of my face. It was a peanut butter cookie. How did that get in the house?! I'm SUPER allergic. I shook my head.

"Come on Jazz. Just ONE bite?" Louis pleaded.

"I-I can't." I said quietly.

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

"I'm allergic to nuts." I said quietly.

"Oh! That's why I also got you a blueberry muffin!" Niall took a muffin out of a paper bag. He waved it infront of my face. I grabbed it. Slowly, I took a bite out of it. I chewed it slowly, savoring every bit of it. I forgot how good food was. I swallowed. "Happy?" I asked.