Chapter 23

(A/N Hello cakes! The next two characters shall be introduced in this chappie! So, please enjoy!)

Jazz's P.O.V

We all soon went home because it was getting late. Sarah and Zayn kept looking at each other when we got home. I literally had to pull them away from each other. We all went up to bed, but by 1:00 A.M. I was restless. I couldn't go to sleep! And I was hungry! I got from tired and not hungry to hungry and not tired.

I slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake up Liam. I walked quietly downstairs to the kitchen; I had to end this hunger. I got out ice cream, leftover pizza, and... why was there a shoe in the fridge? I shrugged and stared eating the ice cream with a giant fork. Liam threw out all of our spoons last month because Harry and Louis chased him with some. Do you know how hard it is to eat ice cream with a fork?! REALLY HARD! I heard someone come downstairs. The light turned on to reveal a really sleepy Liam. "Why are you down here this late?" he asked.

"I got hungry." I shrugged.

"Okay... Are you going to come back up soon?" he asked.

"Yeah, as soon as I'm not hungry." I said. "By the way, why is there a shoe in the fridge?"

He shrugged. "Beats me. Why are you eating ice cream with a fork?"

"Because SOMEONE threw out all of the spoons." I said.

He shuddered. "You know how I feel about them."

"Yeah, I know. But it's hard eating ice cream with a fork." I pouted.

"Too bad, babe. I'm going back up to bed." he turned off the light and went back upstairs. Soon, I had gotten full so I put the food away. But I was too lazy to walk up all of those stairs. So I sat at the counter, and fell asleep.

Liam's P.O.V

I woke up to Cathy jumping on the bed in an attempt to wake me up.

"Daddy I'm hungry! Daddy I'm hungry! Can we go to Chuck E. Cheeses??" she asked over, and over, and over again. "Yay! You're awake!"

"Yeah, I'm awake." I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Why don't you ask your mum to make you breakfast?"

"Because she's not up here." she said. I looked next to me, and sure enough, there was an empty spot. I sighed and got out of bed.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you to make breakfast." she said. I picked her up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Jazz was apparentally asleep at the counter. "She's aslepp. Shh."

"I guess breakfast will have to wait." I said and set Cathy down. "Go see if you can wake Amy up."

She nodded and ran upstairs. I walked over to Jazz and shook her gently. "Jazz, wake up."

"Why is the bed so cold?" she mumbled. "It's like an ice block."

"You're not in bed. You fell asleep at the kitchen counter." I said.

She lifted her head up and looked around. "Hm, I guess I did. GOOD MORNING!"

"Hey love." I laughed.

"So, what are we going to do today?" she asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

Her eyes lit up. "Can we go to the park? Please?"

"Okay, go get dressed." I said. She hopped off of the stool and kissed me on the cheek before running upstairs. Sarah came downstairs and started going through the fridge.