51. 52.

Vote if you are still reading this ;)
51. His POV

Without another word, she glared at Rafe, snatched the bag and stomped into my bathroom. Rafe looked at me with a smirk. "I think it's fair that my baby girl explains a few things after that scene outside."

"What if she doesn't want to? What if she just gets pissed off again?"

"She won't. I won't allow her to." Rafe replied with a smirk.

"Wh_" I was cut off from saying anything else by her voice, she'd janked open the door to the bathroom stalked out, snatched her school bag and stomped back in saying. "I'm already pissed off! And I can hear everything just fine in the bathroom, so think before you open your mouth again, Rafael Collins!"

Rafe just laughed, I blushed and cursed him. She didn't slam the door but it was clear she wanted to.

"Mum said she opened the door to_ hey, where's your girl? I thought she was still asleep. Mum said to be quiet 'cause she was sleeping. Did she go to bed, shit, I was gonna prank the room before mum locks it again." Mike rambled, walking into the room. Just then the water turned on in my bathroom.

"Oh man, you get to keep a girl in your room... and she's in your shower! What are you doing in here with us? Want me to go wash her back for you?" Mikey grinned wickedly. I growled at him but I didn't have to say anything. Her voice floated through the bathroom door.
"By all mean, come in here, Mike!... I'm itching to kill someone!"

Her tone was ice cold and even Mike wasn't dense enough to ignore that tone. I chuckled when she added. "Rafe, google access roads for the closest forest."

Mike left when Rafe shot him a cold glare and pulled out his phone then loudly told Milly. "I'll just ask Lee where it will be best to bury a body."

The moment Mike shut the door Rafe laughed softly. "So many years and he's still scared of what I'll do."
"You broke his nose when you had just met him."

"I warned him not to make jokes about us."
"He was taking the piss out of me."

"About you being my boyfriend. I warned him." Rafe said sounding annoyed but looking smug. I smirked back at my best friend. "It was freaking classic wasn't it?!"

We sobered up when the water turned off in the bathroom. She had the shortest shower possible. It wasn't long before she started cursing like a sailor. Something bashed the door and then she opened the door a crack. "Daryl. I need to borrow some clothes of yours."

"Why?" Rafe asked while I just got up to do as she asked. I wanted to know too but I just didn't want to upset her, Rafe obviously had no such problem. She responded to his question by violently throwing her bag out. The door was further open now, she was wearing one of my clean towels. Her hand on her hips she was staring disgustedly at the bag and everything that had spilled out. When I finally managed to drag my eyes to the bag it was only because Rafe burst out laughing. There was a sexy silk shirt with spaghetti straps and matching short shorts. A pretty maroon dress that would be suitable for an official affair and another dress. There were a few more pieces of whatever but she was stomping my way. In a towel. I gulped and held out one of my shirts. She held it in front of her, nodded and stalked to the bag to snatch up the short night shorts and sexy singlet. When she walked back out of the bathroom the second time it looked like she had nothing but my shirt on. I groaned, Rafe laughed even louder from his spot on the floor. He'd repacked her bag for her while mumbling that I should probably have a cold shower before she returned.

"I don't see what's so funny about this. He packed the stuff I left at home, instead of the stuff from uncle Z's place. I took all my everyday stuff and left all my fancy stuff home. Nate sucks!"