Author's Note

-I'll add to this chapter as needed-

First made-December-31

Edit-Janurary-7-23-29

Edit-February-8-15

Edit-March-25-31-April-4- 22

Edit-June-7

BIO

Name:Faire Crys Age:22 Height:5'6 Weight:112 Hair:PearlBlack Skin:DriedBlood Eyes:DarkBrown BloodType:O Birthdate:11-8 Descent:Mutt

Faire is a man from a world where it's advanced FAR into the future, though he lived away from the technological advances  and was taught by machine since 2nd grade. This caused him the inability to interact with other humans correctly outside of immediate family. Despite this he was able to fulfill his dreams by making friends via accepting a job he thought would be calm.... This let him know, his needs were attainable but quickly realize his dreams would hurt others around him, as his pursuit would cause himself and those around him to be injured direct and/or indirectly. This was confirmed by his powers enabling him to kill people with sub conscious thoughts. ( https://www.wattpad.com/story/92111750-a-certain-special-me/parts ) He was tortured mentally by this, until he was taken through different worlds... he gained some control over his "shifting" ability. Though, thanks to a certain event: he's now in a unfamiliar world...

DESCRIPTION

I know what you're thinking: "this is going to be another fanfic, with someone's cringy OC jammed in". But... I know nothing of the Final Fantasy Series, except for through Final Fantasy Explorers... Even with this.... What I'll put in this story will be what I only just read: NOTHING HERE IS BECAUSE I IN ANYWAY LIKE/KNOW THE SERIES and most will be from the Wiki. (If you see something wrong, please comment and tell me!) As for Faire, he's not going to be like everybody else's OC, vying for/getting the characters attention/becoming the hero in the series... this IS ONLY ABOUT: Faire's relationship with Tanya.

 BIO

Name:Tanya  Age:16 Height:5'4  Weight:90 Skin:Shamrock Eyes:Topaz Bloodtype:O Birthdate:12-24 Descent:Tonberry

Tanya is a Tonberry that was like all others in her race, and simply murdered to avenge the wronging of their Goddess Uggalepih. But due to meeting a certain Cleric, she started to change because of his thoughts and beliefs. Faire has changed her outlook, and she now decides on a more peaceful life, despite her violent tendecies...

DESCRIPTION

Tanya was created by me seeing one in Final Fantasy Explorers, the cute design inspired the character and the story. Her name took very interesting turns... I originally loved how Tanya sounded, but: I asked for other names too: Tarsikovina, Bimbo, Tasha, Bessie, Belana, Becria and Tsua were suggested and are used for all the Tonberries I center the story around, along with Tanya herself! Before then, I knew nothing of them or where they came from, I only just learned the story in Final Fantasy XIV. I had no idea what they did besides avenge others, though the story's surrounding her and her beliefs, her growth and thoughts upon meeting the very special man.