Chapter:6

-Faire and Tanya head to Yhoator Jungle, meanwhile...-

Aerith wakes up in a inn, she heads outside and sees the damage from the attack the night before: cracks stemming from the Honeybee Inn... she looks concerened after following the wreckage back to the area...

"What happened?! Did a monster invade Edge? How did I not sense this?" she suddenly hears a voice... Aerith closed her eyes...

"Yes... I see, but if I cannot save anyone, what is the purpose in preserving my physical being? ...... I see..."

She opens her eyes... "I am to find out what "it" is... The thing  that entered Gaia... how is it causing Mako to bubble from the ground? How did it cause the fog to happen?" 

She walks toward the outskirts of Edge... "I see, you need to follow it out here..."

Meanwhile, Cloud staggers into 7th Heaven... And droops on the counter! He looks up...

"Tifa... Barret!?" he calls, Marleen walks up to the counter 

"Tifa didn't come back yet... and Barret's staying in a inn across town... Do you need anything?"

Cloud sighs "I wanted to see if Barret's okay... but, Tifa still isn't back!?", Marlene giggles

"You seem REALLY upset she isn't back yet!"

Cloud jumps! "I... I just want to make sure she's safe: O... Omega popped up last night, and I don't here from anyone... It's... it's nothin' else!"

Marlene props her head up on her hands "Okaaaay... But, Barret IS fine... and Tifa is just talking to a client."

Cloud stood up... "I wanna talk to this "client": she doesn't normally stay away this long..."

He walks to the door, Marlene waves "I'll keep taking care of the bar! Good luck finding her: She doesn't return calls..."

Cloud glares as he thought "She's trying to get me to relax, but seeing Eidolons so close to civilization ...1 even waiting right here! ...I can't help but wonder if something happened..."

Meanwhile, Aerith walks back to the city's outskirts.... She looks at the horizon... now with a White Chocobo, and the Princess Guard...

"I can find "it" now... I found my old equipment... I'm ready... Still, I wonder if I can truly make it myself... if I die again, there's no way I can see what "it" is. Only the one's existing on this physical plane can lay eyes on it, despite not being able to know what "it" is... I can't bring anyone else into this... I have to find out by myself for Gaia... then, I can see everyone again..."

She steps into the wilderness: veins of Lifestream glows through the earth... revealing where she should go... the woman steps forward...

until she sees a Death Machine floating around the area, it aims at her and slowly approaches as several others seem to take notice... Aerith steps back...

"I should find a party first: ...I know I'm not fighter... I'd need help... Maybe I should wait..." 

She walks back into edge, as the machines lose interest... Meanwhile...

Faire and Tanya a certain spot in the wasteland... She casts Teleport taking the two to Yhoator Jungle!!!

                                                                          DEATH MACHINE

Uses on-shot kill attacks L.5 Doom and Blaster. If you're unlucky, this might be the last enemy your party faces. Ever. More thorough than the sweeper, this machine wants to obliterate you entirely! sadly, many versions of them have arrived around Midgar Wastelands... Though no one knows who's creating these horrific things, or by what means as further Mako harvesting is prohibited and  there's no other way (or reason) to create the fatal thing,,,