Chapter:17

-Faire tries to break free as Jenova quickly flies to it's "son"...-

Sephiroth stares at his "mother" as it flies to him...

"I have already won, the moment he escaped me: it took nothing to track him and learn his power...  When I heard how it works, I finalized my plans on creating my own world. This, mine and every other seems to be nothing more than waste... With his incapacitated body, I shall twist the world into the very thing it should have been. Humans are nothing, and the new world will reflect that. Once I have the cause of my revival within my grasp, I shall destroy his spirit..."

He holds up a Pheonix Down, "Even if he he loses his level headness, it's nothing to destroy him with my blade. Nothing will stop me, neither his power, any living being nor any trash still creeping upon the world...". 

Meanwhile, the figure that controlled Fenrir before, steps into the light. Eiko glared down at Jenova and Sephiroth as she sighs... 

"I wanted to stop the god of this world from getting his power, but it looks like it'll be worse if that evil man gets him... I don't feel like trying to destroy the defect anymore... It looks like he has enough trouble simply surviving in any of these worlds..."

She closes her eyes... "No... That Fenrir was killed? There's still one here, though..."

The Fal'Cie suddenly appears, the light blinds everyone! 

"What the?! That's Fenrir?!" Eiko asks aloud as she covers her eyes, she then leaps away... "Wether or not he survives, I shouldn't have traveled here... Our worlds aren't suppose to merge..."

Sephiroth closed his eyes for a second "What!?", Jenova stops it's ascent as the huge Fal'Cie appaers! Faire easily sees it, then readily squeezed his Dark GreenMateria! 

"I can go, I'll escape now... Hopefully I can use this correctly..."

He used Bolt3 suddenly strikes everybody around him!!! Fire's break out from the heat it causes, and freeze Sephiroth and Jenova alive!!! Faire stares in surprise as the electricity cuts Jenova's tentacle loose, Faire drops... but stays afloat for a few seconds... 

"I... can Fly?... But, it's only from this feeling... even now, I can feel the fear catching up..."

He drops, Faire closed his eyes until someone caught him!!? Faire looks up to see Rikku staring down at him?!... He's at back on the ground...

"You okay?! That was a close one!"

Faire stares at her "Yeah... Thanks, I wasn't sure how I'd make it..."

Rikku laughs "You didn't look like you could... Are you from here? There's alot of strange stuff happening lately, and one of them are people crossing to other worlds: You don't look like you're from here..."

Faire replies "No... I was kidnapped, my friend came with me... but I don't see them anywhere..."

Rikku smiles "...I think I know who you're talking about, come with me!"

Faire follows behind her as he thought... 

"Shit... I probably shouldn't of said that: I learned how to use this Materia, if I found out something that would "Petrify" me, I'd become Free, I might've been able to learn how to control where I Warp too..."

He see a sihlouette in the distance... "It may not be her, though... right?..."

Tanya looks up and sees Rikku walking to her, with Faire following behind...