Chapter:13

-Cloud now walks through the Grand Duchy of Jeuno, after catching a ride...-

He wanders the streets "There's both "Humes" and Monsters here... I guess it's not so strange to see them in civilization...", the exSOLDIER then thought to himself, as his face again gained a scowl...

"I need to find something about Tifa... the most I know is that she left with a mysterious rider and Sleipnir, but why?! It happened on Mako Night, before I fought Odin. So it must've came back after taking her away? Is there more than one? Or did someone else take it? Odin usually appears only after we summon it in our world, it's possible it's has it's own freewill in others... but even if it is thinking for itself... why does it want Tifa? And why come back for children? Honestly, it doesn't make sense! If there WAS a summoner, then why'd they want Tifa? And if there isn't, why did it want her!? And why did Tifa leave with it? She had to notice the legs... She's observant, I watched her fight: there's no way she'd just let herself get caught, right?! Or did SHE summon Sleipnir? Did the other rider do it, or she? If not... she VOLUNTARILY left with a Eidolon that could think for itself? Is she helping it? Or did that Turk who told me this see correctly? There's no reason to bring up the legs thing if he wasn't sure... he didn't look like he was lying... Why would he? I have to assume she was kidnapped... But... where is she? Did it even take her in THIS world?!".

Cloud walks the streets with a dark grimace on his face... until he hears a cheery call? 

"Hey there!" Cid yells, Cloud looks around then noticed he was gesturing towards him... He ran to the Armathrwn Society member, and stares at him with a frown still emblazoned onto his face... "What's up?"

Cid laughs "Nothing, nothing my son! I just don't wanna see a frown on your face! A young man like you, should be enjoying life!"

Cloud rolls his eyes "Listen, I have something important I need to get back to, if you'll...", Cid interrupts as a huge grin stretched across his face 

                                                 "Tell me what it is son, humor me!"

Cloud turns back around, "I'm looking for a friend of mine, that arrived in this world last night... she has dark hair... she probably was wearing a white top and gloves too.. She was with a 6 legged horse and a mysterious rider... did you see her?"

Cid laughs "No, can't say I'd be able to point that out one singe person from everyone here...", Cloud turns to leave when the man adds "But, I DO know where Sleipnir would be...". 

The ex SOLDIER quickly turns around, "You know about the Eidolon and it's horse?", Cid replies "To answer your question: I further know about your world and the fact that there's many others... Everyone has it's own people, and creatures. Some missing from a world, others present in every one! People say all of them are forming a matrix shaped like a giant crystal! As for the possibility of your friend being taken here by someone else other than Odin, riding Sleipnir... it's possible! When a adventure must go to face the ever thriving Avatar... they must go to Einherjar to face off against him and his horse... or whoever else may be riding it..."

Meanwhile, Aerith and Tanya Warp back to Icicle Inn... they look aroun as they walk around the lodging...

"Where is he? I didn't see him anywhere, there's no way he could've ran back here: ...we took hours to get out as far as we did in the limo..." Aerith thought out loud...

She looks in a window... "He can't have gotten back, I hope he isn't out there now..."

Aerith suddenly turns and sees a image out a few feet from the inn "Faire?!"