Chapter:2

-Faire wanders Midgar ruins... Mako pools are scattered all over the barren area... meanwhile...-

Cloud stares at the ruins from Sector5 church... glaring at the destroyed city... until he feels his cell vibrating...

He looks at the screen and sees a text from Tifa:

"HAVE U SEEN THE NEWS REPORT, GRUMPY BUTT? LOOK AT THE EDGE NEWSFEED!"

He switched to it... and reads, his face changes to a surprised expression as he sees:

People are advised to STAY indoors as Mako seems to be at random surfacing within all bodies of water, and has heated up creating a poisonous fog...

He glares and hangs up, then rides Fenrir away from the church... A scowl creeps onto his face...

"What is this feeling?  Something disgusting's eating at me, while I this very warm embrace's holding me... It's hard to put into words, let alone realize what it is... I'd hate for this to be a omen..."

He rides off... meanwhile...  in the ruins... A pool of Mako forms out the ground... it bubbles until a form erects from the center... 

"What has happened? For what reason..."

Sephiroth thought out loud as he stares at himself... 

"...have I completely reformed? I sense none of Jenova cells within my body, so why am I whole? To a greater point: This IS my birth body, and there no traces of injury... experiment... or any tampering... How and why?"

He walks out the pool...

"Yet, whatever has revived me... seems to have given me immunity to this... If I was really untampered with, then this should have destroyed me again... I can safely assume my conscious was put into another body, yet it's natural make-up is that of the Lifestream: rather than my soul being shifted back and forth in that sceptic of human filth... rather, it has taken residence within a new body... made of something impervious to or simply made out of Mako... Never the less..."

He glares at the sky... "Mankind has failed to ensure Gaia's safety: as I now breathe, I shall exact revenge on them, on this planet... and on Cloud!". 

Sephiroth levitates slightly over the ground, and stares into the direction of Edge City... 

"I shall find the cause first, then I shall become god of this world... For if their is still human life... There shall always be conflict, hate... and... monsters."

He zooms off at high speed, no one witnesses are is even aware the villainous man is completely revived and plotting the earth's doom with every breath he draws...

FENRIR

Top speed of 400 kmph (approximately 250 mph).Has an oval-piston twin cylinder engine and has two front wheels.Hip-based and Handle wheel based turning system.Non-returning throttle, a dual throttle system-  Can also be controlled by foot.Possesses internal storage compartments on either side of the front axle.