Chapter7

-Faire and Tanya travel Yhotator Jungle, making their way to the Temple of Uggalepih...-

Faire looks around and see many Notorious Monsters moving around the land... He  notices many Tonberries watching them go to the temple...

"...There's a lot of these... I can safely believe they all can do what this thing has..."

Faire thought as he follows... Tanya noticed him staring at her people...

"What... thou better not tryest anything, or thou sssshalt losses thine limbssss before thou art ssssacrificed!"

Faire jumped... "No, I wasn't trying to fight... I only want to know about this place..."

Tanya sighed "You can't ussssse this information, but I knowessssst not what "he" wantsss with you: sssssstil, it saaasn't be no harm in telling you this... We art Tonberriessssss... We live here to sssserve our Goddesssssss Uggalepih...".

Faire stares "How did you get way to the other place, if you originally lived here?..."

Tanya, annoyed... answers "I wasss born in Amostra... But I learned of my heritage and wasss ssshown how to usssse Teleport. After thissss I returned home..."

Faire looks at her "It was born there?... I have to think that Lava place was Amostra... but it could only return here using that power?... Still... I'm curious why we had to get far away from that city to get here?..." he thought

Tanya feel him staring at the back of her hood, she suddenly snapped 

"Now what does thine think?! Thou art piercing into the back of my head!"

Faire freaks "I... I... was just wandering why you didn't immediately warp me here?... Since you can..."

She sighs as she turns back around and continues walking... "Thus, Teleport and Warp art 2 different ssssspellsss, Warp can only take one a few milessss... While Teleport can go much further... Sssstill, to travel between worldssss, one must find a point when the worldsss crossssss...".

Faire stared at the area as he thought "They have... spells!?... Magic exists in this world... though, I know none of the Toneberries would warp me back... I might find someone who would... or someone might attack me with something else that would "freeze" me in place... and I could get away..."

Tanya sees Toni walking to her... 

"Thou hassst captured the Ssssacrifice... The king sssshalt be proud, my ssssissster."

She replies proudly "Yessss, I hassssst trained to catch the Sssssacrifice, now I sssshalt deliver him... and Our goddessss sssshalt be free!"

Toni cheered "Yesss!" he turns toward the others working around the temple "Attention my Brotherssss and ssssissstersss,  Tanya hassst caught the thing we sssset out for a moon ago! We ssssshalt sssse the true form of Uggalipeh again!".

Tanya sighs as she leads Faire into the temple... All the Tonberries follow her inside... and warp to the 63rd floor and bow toward the King Tonberry! He stands and smiles at his servant as he says

"Thou hast bringinth the sacrifice my child, and hast saved our goddessss, thou hassst done ssssomething we believesssst shalt to taketh yearssss to do, for thisssss, thou sssshalt be honored by thy people and Uggalipeh!"

Tanya smiles as she keeps her head low... "Thank you, my lord... I hasssst only did what thy commanded..."

The King walks to the wall, and uses X-Zone! A Portal opens, letting out Lindzei...

"Thou hast fulfilled thine end of thy deal, present me with him...". 

Tonberries pull Faire towards the Fal'Cie, it floats toward the king until... Jenova reached through the portal!!!

The King gets into a fighting position, as the creature immediately levitates to Faire!!! Tanya flips on it's tentacle, and cleaves it in half!!! Another one reaches around her, but is blocked by the many Tonberry in position around Faire! Lindzei slowly turns, trying to hold in it's anger to not mistakenly destroy it's target... but seethes as Jenova itself uses Ultima!!! Tonberries are flung away and killed by the sudden attack! The King uses Everyone's Grudge, and stabs through the creature!!! Jenova counters with Heartless Angel, rendering him near death... Lindzei, now annoyed, uses Pain. The creature seemingly ignores the attack as it slinks back through the portal, tightly squeezing Faire in it's tentacle! Tanya gets up, writhing from Ultima and sees Faire being pulled through...

"The ssssacrifice... But, my King'sssss hurt, I ssshalt ssstay here..."

She ran to him, he lifts his head "Hurry, Tanya! Do not let it get away, I sssshalt sssspeak unto the Fal'Cie, thou bringessst back the sssacrifice! Thou art the only one who can..."

She leaps toward Jenova as it goes through the portal!!!

-To Be Continued...-

                                                                    WARP AND TELEPORT

Banishes foes to another dimension, and aparty  to another floor in a dungeon. In this case, areas where worlds overlap count as "floors in a dungeon" and can bring others through. Like when the Tonberry King uses X-Zone. Meanwhile, Teleport: Warps party out of dungeon or out of battle. In this case, it's used the same way. The difference being it not being capable of moving anyone else than the party, while warp can be used to Banish a foe or... bring a party member to you.