Chapter:23

-The friends make plans for what they'll do now, to fix the portals between worlds...-

Cloud caught up to his friends, after destroying ALL remaining Jenova using Flare...

He walks by Aerith... "Now we don't hafta worry about it coming back..." he thought...

He then scowled as he hears her talking to Tanya... "We still have to return Faire: ...even though there's nobody else that knows his ability, him being here is destroying our world too... I'd hate to just leave him alone again..."

Cloud replies "We need to find out how to revert the portals being opened first, after we find the reason and the source: we can close them back..."

Aerith smiles "Yes, but what do we look for? And how would we produce enough magic to do it all at once?", 

Tifa adds "We'll need to return everyone home, too... People move back and forth between other worlds like it was some kinda game! We need to make sure we aren't exiling anyone either!"

Cloud replies "Then we'll also need some kind of magic that'll let us know who belongs where, we could forcibly Warp them back into their worlds before we close the portals... when we find the reason for this, it has to be powerful enough to extend through every world and let us reset everything: nothing is suppose to be like this, so changing it back should be easier than what it took to make things like it is right now..."

Tifa smiles "Then it's settled, we find out what caused the incident in the 1st place..."

Aerith giggles "Then we're traveling together again!", Tifa sighs "We could... but there's a lot of problems that happened too... I kinda wanna fix anything that our world has done to others..."

The Flower girl sighs "Ah... and we have to get Faire back first...", Tifa agrees "Yeah, we need get the dangerous guy back home!"

She smiles as she walks closer to Faire... "I'll take you back home... Don't worry: we'll get your friend fixed and send you back!"

Cloud rolls his eyes "Shouldn't we just get him back home!? If we wait too long, there may not be a world, Mandragora or him to even miss..."

Tifa turns toward him "You hafta understand: Beast Masters are a little more sensitive to this! We could at least bring the thing back! I'll get him home, while you guys search. Then call once everything's alright..."

Tanya yells "Thus I told you, I'll taketh him unto mine world. Thus, I knowessssst how to bring it back, thou needesssst not to follow me back!"

Cloud yells "I'm sure, you little turd! You already said that you're "his master", nobody trusts you!!!"

Tanya snaps "You assss! I knowessst where to go, thou art assssking me to ssssslit thine goddamned throat in twine!!!

Cloud stomps to her, Tanya glares into his scowling stare!!! The girls try to pull them back!!!

"Stop!!! She might really take him back, she just sounds fierey!" Aerith pleads

Tifa grabs Tanya's arm "There ain't no reason to be angry, unless you weren't really taking him!?"

Cloud turns toward "Aerith, you remember what happened on Gaea's Cliff?! What she said... How can we trust her? I don't like the guy, but I'd really HATE TO LEAVE a BeastMaster to be eaten by it's pet!"

                                                  Tanya snaps again "I'm not A PET!!!!

Tifa sighed "Faire, you should have better control over her..."

Faire explains as he stares at the Mandragora's soul... "I'm a Cleric: they classified me as that in my world... Despite me not having any healing abilities: I supported my team... But now... I can't even use them to help anyone... much less, tame her..."

Cloud scoffed... as Aerith smiles "Ah, then I could share this...", she creates a white Materia! "Since I'm still part of Gaea, I don't need Materia to cast spells!"

Faire grabs it... "Thanks...", Tifa smiles at him "I'll have to take you, then.". 

Cloud then says "So you'll return him back, while we do research... Damn... that sounds boring..."

Tifa laughs "Don't worry, it'll probably be more exciting than you're thinking, knowing everything we need to do to find out..."

He smiles "As for you, then? You're babysitting those two...", Tanya unsheathes her cleaver... Aerith stands directly in front of her to hide it!

Cloud glanced pass Aeith and then back up at Tifa... "And one of them acts like a brat!"

Tifa leers "I got it! Don't worry...", Tanya turns toward her "Thou bitch, do NOT UNDERESTIMATE, ME!!!".

Tifa leans to her "What if I do? We've beaten PLENTY of you things, before!"

Tanya grimaced "I SAID: I shall take him to my home! But come then, thou clingy tramp! I ssssshalt ssssshow you that thine hast wassssted time..."

Tifa leans back up... "Alrighiiit", the exSOLDIER stares with smirk... "You "tamed" her, right then?".

The woman laughs "Yeah! Anything else woulda jumped into my face, right?!"

Cloud and Aerith walks away "Okay... Then we'll be together again soon...", Tifa leaves with Faire and Tanya "Yeah, don't worry!". They leave the area... Cloud meanwhile stares at the Materia he recovered from Jenova's remains...

The party splits up to change the universe back... everything seems to be at peace...

                                                                        BLACK MATERIA

The Black Materia (黒マテリア, Kuro Materia) is a mysterious and incredibly powerful , as well as one of the oldest, having existed since the time of and the in . It and its counterpart, the , are the two unique Materia, there being only one of each. It is used to summon the "Ultimate Destructive Magic", Meteor, which has the power to destroy the entire Planet. Few know of its existence, let alone how to use it. These stones, developed by ancients, are the result of experiments in storing knowledge within gems for later generations. They are said to enhance the abilities of the possessor-Too late for laments.