Chronicle:5

-Cloud, Tifa and Sephiroth stare at each other as their friends watch with bated breath...-

Cloud leaped at the villain, Sephiroth uses Octoslash to counter!!! They slam into each other, both block and countering each other's blades!!! Cloud uses Omnislash to keep up, Tifa then backs him up using Goblin Punch!!! Sephiroth somehow keeps both of them at bay, the fighters' hits get stronger with each strike, sparks fly everywhere as their weapons grind against each other!!! 

Sephiroth suddenly used Firja!!! Cloud and Tifa leap backwards, as the explosion erupts around him!!! Tifa leaps back to the villain, Sephiroth leers as he suddenly spun around!!! Cloud leaps to Tifa and knocks her away!!! Then used Beamblade as he spun around, he blocks the attack but droops some!? Tifa gets up 

"What the hell!?"

Cloud replies "He just used Death"... Tifa leers as she stands beside him... "Thanks then..."

He glared at Sephiroth "I'm surprised my plan worked...", the villain laughs "Using a attack that's based on your health: it's as if you sacrificed something "Alive" to "Die" instead of you? Bravo, Cloud!".

He used Blizzaga!!! Cloud and Tifa backflips away, Sephiroth laughs "You have already fell into my trap, why do you still fight, Cloud?"

The exSOLDIER leaps to him "Shut up, you fag!", he used Omnislash! Sephiroth countered with Octoslash!!! Sparks fly as Sephiroth laughs hard, Tifa suddenly leaps from the air and used Meteor Strike!!! 

Sephiroth blocks her with his blade and punched at Cloud, the ex SOLDIER swung at his arm!!! The FusionBlade stops upon striking it!!!?

"My transformation isn't complete, yet... enough of Jenova is within me to resist your frail blade..."

Cloud glared "You're fighting with a monster possessing your body, your real strength comes from being a freak!"

Sephiroth suddenly throws Tifa, she lands as he laughs "Heheheh.... We're both freaks... we both come from the same mother, have we not? And you're but a failed experiment of Mother's project, why do you believe you can fight the master, much less insult me?"

He leaps at Cloud!!! The exSOLDIER  blocks, Tifa used BeatRush to help him! The villain laughed and quickly threw his blade into the air!!! He caught the FusionBlade and Tifa's hand!!! Then used Flare!!!

Cloud's knocked back, Tifa slips away before the explosion engulfs her!!! Sephiroth snickered as he stares at Tifa's angered glared... He kicks her other glove back to her! She scowls at him as he then turns toward Cloud...

"You can't even think beyond the next few seconds, I'm surprised you learned to disguise your magic in the first place."

He caught Masamune then noticed Cloud healing back... He glanced at Aerith.... Tifa moves closer as the exSOLDIER yells 

"Stay away from her!!!"

Sephiroth laughs "As if I'd give you the slightest hint to what I am thinking, you assume I am as simple as you are?"

Cloud scowled, Tifa suddenly struck!!! Sephiroth blocked her without turning!!!? He suddenly sneered as he easily continues blocking her moves without paying much attention...

                                 "Do not ever insult me like that, again!"

Cloud leaped at him!!! "He's "insulted", this my chance why he isn't thinking clearly!"

Sephiroth kicked at him as he closed in, Cloud chops at his leg! The villain leaps off the other HIGH over the fighters and fires Gravirga!!! They both backflipped away, Sephiroth then dives down at Aerith!!! Cloud leaps at him "I knew it!"