Chapter:24

-Faire, Tifa and Tanya travel, looking for a portal to Tanya's home...-

Tifa glanced at the Tonberry as they traveled...

"Ah, so which way are we going!? You should lead if you're taking us where we can heal the Mandragora, first..."

Tanya replied "Fine, but after we reach Amossstra, verily... we sssshalt depart, for we sssshant need you, upon reaching the area!"

                          Tifa leers "Fine... it's okay! I know, you and your "friend" will be safe then..."

She turns toward Faire "If you're not a Beastmaster, but a Cleric... then how'd you end up like this?"

Faire replies "I was kidnapped from my world, I don't by who, though..."

Tanya sighs as Faire re-explains what happened "Faire is too honest, he's always telling everyone what came to pass... Still, I wonder why does he not tell her EVERYTHING? Why doth he hideth that he's a sacrifice? Surely he would've tried to essscape with all these idiotssss ready to help him..."

Tifa stares as Faire finished "Oh... But what is your relationship with Tanya? You just found the other monster, but she seems kinda rough for you guys to really  be friends..."

Faire replies "She said she'd help me as soon as we met... I'm not sure why she's tensed so much...", the Tonberry looked away...

Tifa glared "He won't tell me anything since he's with her... His power doesn't work around her, and he's too scared to get away from her..."

She suddenly used Warp!!! Tanya quickly turns to see Faire and Tifa disappear!!!? Then yells "Damn you bitch!!!  Once I find you. I shalt destroy thou body and crush thine soul to shards!!"

                                   -Tifa runs away with Faire as Tanya searches angrily for the sacrifice!-