Chronicle:4

-Cloud glared at Fenrir, as it creeps closer...-

He rushed to Wolf as it also leaped at him!!! The exSOLDIER glared as many Bandersnatch suddenly rockets from the snow!!!

"I don't have time for this, I need to finish it quickly..."

He used Blood-Weapon to destroy the wolves surrounding him, then used Omnislash! Fenrir used Howling-Moon, then leaps toward him!!! The giant wolf Gnashed at the exSOLDIER until he bit the blade!!! Cloud glares at it...

"Seriously, who CAN'T stop this attack!!!?"

He used Drain, as he pushed against the Wolf's teeth! Fenrir's fangs snap, Cloud takes another swing but it used Back-step! It Howls again, the dead Bandersnatch bodies reanimate... then attack again! Cloud grimaced as the large pack of wolves rushed toward him, 

"Dammit! Tifa could be in trouble, while I'm playing with this damned wolf!"

He used Whirling-Slash, tearing through the monsters leaping at him! Then used Climhazzard as he reached the Giant Wolf's face, Fenrir yelps in pain, then used Aqua-Shot!!! Cloud glares as he countered with a aerial OmniSlash!!! He tears through the shots, and smashed at the wolf!!! It used Eclipse Bite and bit down on the blade once more, Cloud used his left hand to cast Drainga! Fenrir lost it's grip, as Cloud pushes through it's head!!! The exSOLDIER, unknowing it was dead: pushed the Fusion Blade straight through the Giant Wolf, splitting it in half!!!

He then sighs, as he looks over his shoulder and see the Bandersnatch run away... He then casts Ex-Zone again, 2 portals open... he looks through and sees Icicle Village in one... 

                        "Its time... I go through here, and I'll be closer to Tifa..."

He walks through and comes out in the Northern Continent... Then looks up at the buildings surrounding him...

Meanwhile, Aerith, Tanya and Faire get ready to go to bed... The Flowergirl looks at the Cleric as she makes her bed... 

"Are you going to change clothes?"

Faire sighs as he lies down "No... As long as I'm calm, my body won't age... and I won't stink...There's no reason unless I get scared again...", he sat up... "Plus, this reminds me of my world: ...I had to wear black when on-duty..."

Aerith smiles "Ah, I see... It must be exciting to be able to skip mundane things, right? It's like you're a angel?"

Faire looks away... "No... I'm using a technique my God gave me... if I was angel... I'd be able to keep this mindset, nomatter what..."

Aerith sat on her bed... "I see, but... you are, right? Even when you ran, you only did because you thought everything was over... You were still worried about me and Tanya."

Faire replies "I... I... I... thought I screwed up... I'm sorry, again..."

She giggled "It's okay, I'm sure you won't leave us again!!",

The cleric smiles "I..."

A gust suddenly fills the room!  Aerith stood up... 

"It's kinda cold in here!"

Faire agreed "Yeah, ...someone left the window open?..."

Aerith walks to the window... Cloud freaks at seeing his once dead friend, now standing there!?

"Aerith? ...it couldn't be? ...Right!?"

She giggles as she closed the window "I'm not sure why we didn't notice this, it's freezing!"

Faire smiles "Ah, maybe we can stand it, because we've been here this long?..."

Aerith closed the curtains "No, I'm freezing! Ah, you're smiling again?!"

He replies "I'm unsure if I'll get back... And, I'm still sh... nervous... Sorry if I looked too pessimistic..."

She laughs as she walks back to her bed, "It's alright, I understand why you're scared... I just want you to be happy: it'll be over soon! And seriously, it WAS cold! I'm not sure why anyone would leave the window open!", they smile as they look at Tanya, already asleep...

Faire smiles "Thicker skin?", Aerith lies down... "Maybe... Ah, I can't wait for tomorrow! It'll be nostalgic... Good night, Faire...".

He lies down too, "Good night..."

Meanwhile at the same moment she closed the window, Cloud starts running to the building... 

"It was far away, but... I... that had to be Aerith! It has to be!!! I could barely see her, but that silhouette looked too familiar! Her voice was muffled by the freezing wind, and others' voices around the place... but, still I can remember it clearly... It has to be... Aerith!"

-Cloud ran to the building, at the moment she stood by the window...-

                                                                                       FENRIR

A silver, demon wolf whose howl makes the party seem larger, discouraging some enemies. It's a lone hunter and scorner of gods, and revered as a Guardian Spirit high in the snowy Crags of the Mountains far to the West. Its sharp silvery Stare robs those who face it of their Will to fight, and its vicious Claws rip through Flesh with Ease. It is worshiped as an Anima of the Sun and mostly unchallenged as it's very nimble and hard to hit.