Prologue

Jin tried pulling his hand away but Namjoon's tight grip made it impossible. The setting sun was making an orange glow spread through the creases of the trees. The low chirping of the crickets filled the air and the crunching of the leaves under their feet tuned in as well.

Namjoon continued walking until he figured they were deep in the forest to have their privacy without anyone seeing them. He pushed Jin up against a large tree and looked deep into his eyes. His intense orbs burned though Jin's caramel hazel eyes intensely. Suddenly the air around them felt too hot, and Jin felt the burning at the tips of his ears. There was a feeling within him that told him to look away but he couldn't.

"What is wrong with you? You can't just grab me and take me through the forest because you want to." Jin manages to say without stuttering over his words. 

"When will you realize?" Namjoon says lowly, voice low enough for only him to hear.

"Realize what, you idiot?" 

"That I want to court you"

The annoyance that was beginning to settle in disappeared, leaving no trace of ever being present at all . All the words left his thoughts and he stared at Namjoon with a confused expression. He just couldn't believe the words that had left the alphas mouth.

"W-what?"

"I want to court you. I can't stand the thought of seeing you with anyone else because for me, unexpectedly, it's you who I want to be mated with for the rest of my life." Namjoon says, and there's so much truth sticking to his words. 

Jin was once again speechless, his heart began racing and a crimson blush spread across his cheeks. He looked down shyly as he tried to process everything that just happened in the span of a few seconds. He could feel the uneasy tension riling Namjoon up so he looked back up with a small smile.

Before Namjoon can attempt to say anything, he grabbed his face with both hands and leaned in. His lips met with Namjoon's a bit too roughly but he closed his eyes to ignore the embarrassment that was riling up from being so rough. It took a while for Namjoon to respond to his moving lips but soon he mirrored him and he circled his arms around his waist.

Jin realized then that Namjoon was the one he wanted to be mated with for eternity. Unexpectedly it was him too.

----
What do you guys think? Are you guys ready ?