Chapt 32.

There are so many new people reading my story and voting on it. Thank you. It means the world to me :) I PURPLE YOU.

(Hoseok)

Hoseok had a shit eating grin on his face that he wanted to wipe off as he walked towards his part time job in a convience store.

He blushed as he thought of the older.

"Aish." He muttered as he lost track of his path and walked past his workplace.

He would have to ask his boss to let him leave early that day to get ready.

Was it a date? Or not?

Whatever it was, he was going to meet Yoongi for something other than sleeping and somewhere outside of the park.

He hung his coat inside his locker and grabbed on his uniform, taking longer than usual to put it on as his thought were somewhere else.

Tring tring

Hoseok scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. Who would call him now? Suran was in school, Lisa in her company training. He couldn't think of anybody else.

Wait a sec. Could it be him?

Infires man calling...

Heart in throat, Hoseok answered the call.

"Hello?" Hoseok said with a smile on his face.

He heard no reply .

"Hyung?" Hoseok asked pressing the phone closer to his ear as if that would help him hear better.

"H-hoseok." His name was stuttered in between sharp gasps and labored breathing.

"Yoongi? Yoongi hyung what's wrong?" Hoseok asked as he heard whimpers from the other side, his mind flashing through millions of scenarios in which Yoongi could be in right now but somehow every scenario ended with Yoongi taking an overdose or something worser.

"P-park. Now." He heard the older gasp out. "Please."

"I'm coming." Hoseok said without hesitation, not thinking it through because of the fear for Yoongi in his heart.

Yoongi suddenly hung up leaving Hoseok to rush outside still in his uniform.

"Jisoo Noona, please take care of my shift for today? Its urgent." Hoseok yelled at the elder colleague as he rushed out.

"What?" Jisoo's eyebrows shot up and scrunched in confusion. Hadn't Hoseok just entered?

Seeing the blur that was Hoseok as he rushed past, she yelled a quick affirmative but the younger was already gone out the door.

The cold wind didn't bother him as he ran towards the park as fast as he could, sorry was a word that constantly left without fail as kept bumping into people and kept running afterward.

Hoseok approached the intersection that was the closest to the park and he jumped onto the road without caring if it was open to walk or not. As he ran across the zebra crossing, he saw something hurtling towards him in his peripherals and a screech of tires.

And then something hit his thigh one and the world went black as he toppled over on the road.

He was breathing but his head was pounding and his leg probably was probably fractured, he didn't know but all that was on his mind was Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi.

He gasped as he pulled himself, his vision slowly coming back. He vaguely noticed the people starting to crowd around him but he didn't care as he pulled himself up breathing hard. He certainly didn't notice the breathtakingly beautiful male, the owner of the car which had hit him who was beside himself with tears as he began to approach Hoseok.

But Hoseok was already half running and limpingaway even as blinding pain shot up his leg at every step.But the pain wassecondary compared Min Yoongi's desperate voice He only slowed down as hereached the hedge covering the hidden path. He took a second to controlbreathing before walking in.     

*******************************************