Chapt 41

(yoongi)

Yoongi watched Hoseok for a moment, taking in the light in his eyes, the sweat trickling down his hair to his face and then beginning a hot journey down the muscles his neck. The way his chest rose and fell with every breath he took and Yoongi had to stop himself from thinking about dark, dark thoughts about the younger.

"By the way, why did you look so shocked as the song started playing?" Hoseok asked, innocently munching on his snack unaware of Yoongi's line of thought.

"Its because its my song." Yoongi said offhandedly.

Hoseok laughed not understanding what Yoongi said. "What do you mean your song? I didn't know people could place their rights on random good songs."

"Its good?" Yoongi questioned Hoseok, completely ignoring the former comment.

"Duh. I love the meaning and the way the first rapper, Suga I think his name, raps. Something about his voice is so good." Hoseok said oblivious to Yoongi's slight smirk.

"Really? Go on." Yoongi prodded, liking the effect he had on Hoseok.

"His voice is so husky and the way he raps is so effortless and the way he wrot- why are you smiling like that?" Hoseok cut himself off as he noticed the older's mischievous mile.

Yoongi was about to explain but then Suran came back in.

She walked towards the partially painted wall, sat down and began painting with the paints and brushes that was kept on the far corner of the room, near the mirror and stereo.

"YAH! You have a school in half an hour! Go get ready! You haven't even bathed." Hoseok shouted suddenly making Yoongi jump at the loud voice.

Suran raised a finger to indicate that she would only take a minute, not bothering to turn back.

Hoseok grumbled at the action but didn't say anything.

But Yoongi's face was blank and his mouth agape. That action was so similar to the black haired vixen he knew from before. It brought back painful and happy memories that knocked the breath out of him.

Yoongi tried to block out his memories, but couldn't. So curled into a trembling ball, breathe coming in short pants as he let the memory take him away from reality.

Yoongi was producing again.

He had just gotten up from his sleep, peaceful and refreshed when his doorbell rang. Yoongi frowned to himself as he thought who would be dumb enough to visit him so early the morning.

Yoongi opened the door to find the black haired vixen that made his life living hell and brought light and warmth at the same time. 

He gave her an unimpressed look and shutting the door on her face.

"Yoongi-ah!" Came the indignant cry from beyond the door and Yoongi smirked in satisfaction.

"I'm writing. You are lucky I was awake, or you would be dead by now." Yoongi said loudly enough for the girl outside his apartment to hear as he slowly started to make coffee. Yoongi unconsciously took out a second cup and began making one for her too.

"I know, I know." The girl said tiredly making Yoongi perk up in worry in concern at the resignation in her voice.

"Can I please come in? I bring breakfast!" The girl offered making Yoongi shake his head at the amount of sunshine and rainbows projecting from her voice.