The Conclusion; The final.

Yoongi ran.

Away from Lisa and Jungkook.

Away from it all.

A few minutes before he had been running towards them. Worried about Jungkook's condition, he had tumbled past the receptionist who gave him the room number only to find Jungkook on a wheelchair, wheeling himself furiously out of the door.

The sight had knocked the world from under him.

Jungkook, who liked to dance more than sing, the hyperactive yet introverted dongsaeng who loved sports and basically just moving was on a chair with wheels. Yoongi found his feet unable to move as he watched Jungkook come to a sudden stop across the girl in front of a girl who seemed to halt him.

She reached out a hand.

It was when Jungkook took the girl's outstretched hand gently, that Yoongi realized that the other girl was Lisa.

She too must have been with him then, during the car accident.

Even with the wheelchair, Jungkook must've been worried for Lisa, Yoongi realized. It was then Yoongi saw the tubes connecting the girl to a mobile drip.

His feet was back tracking and suddenly before he knew it, he was running. He didn't know why he was running. Maybe because he didn't know what to do, maybe because he didn't know how to take care of people maybe because everyone near him got hurt.

He felt sunlight prick his skin like a thousand piercing needles and the wind tearing at the back of his throat as he opened his mouth and swallowed his scream.

Down, down.

He pooled in the misery, tears not breaking through even as his eyes stung.

He had never been one to cry.

He was always the one to keep it in and let the soul wound fester. Why? Because he deserved it.

Deserved it for not feeling remorse for handing over his dad, deserved it for not being grateful about the upbringing that his father like he was supposed to. He deserved it for being such a selfish person enough to let their mom leave their house.

His thoughts plunged into a dark swirling pools of self loathe and Yoongi suddenly wished that he had a shield on his mind from his own thoughts.

His apartment door was creaking open under his trembling hands before he knew it.

He frantically searched for the cigarette packet that he had discarded earlier, his only salvation against his frazzled thoughts.

He searched under the table, the kitchen top and finally under the couch. He reached out below the couch, spying something white and brought it out.

It was his lighter.

Y.K.

Yoongi's eyes scanned the letters written on the lighter and his eyes shuttered.

This was one promise he was going to keep.

So he gave up on the search for his cigarette packet, clutching the lighter in his hand tightly as he tried to keep those thoughts in bay, rocking back and forth restlessly on his legs.

A sudden warmth and stinging sensation spread through his finger and he yelped as his finger burned when he had accidentally pushed down on the lighter.