Chapt 10

Above is BIGBANG not BTS but idc, its such a a good bop honestly.

(Hoseok)

He saw red the moment the boyish man blurted out those words.

Hoseok himself didn't realize what he was doing until it was too late. Years of pent up emotions running rampant, threw his rational thoughts right out of the window. His hands moved on his own accord and punched the silver haired man in the stomach.

The silver haired man doubled in pain and began gasping. The stranger suddenly straightened himself with such wrath in his eyes, that Hoseok took a step back.

Hoseok hadn't meant to punch him.

The man stalked closer towards Hoseok in a menancing manner. Hoseok stopped himself from walking away from the man. Hoseok deserved to get punched for what he had done just now to the other man.

The other man came closer until his face was inches away from Hoseok's.

Hoseok closed his eyes, waiting for the impact.

The impact came in a different way, than he imagined though.

Hoseok's eyes flew open, scrambling for purchase to keep him upright as he felt a sudden weight fall against him. Hoseok fell to the ground with a thud, with the stranger on top of him.

Was this some kind of fighting technique? 

He stayed still under the stranger, expecting some kind of attack, but to his surprise the man was limp in his arms.

The silver haired man was unconscious.

Shit. Oh shit, what had he done?

Hoseok moved closer to the limp body of the man and hesitantly placed his hand on the stranger's neck to feel his pulse.

Exactly at that moment, the stranger shot up and doubled over coughing blood onto the ground, making Hoseok scream and scramble away from the stranger in fright.

As though startled by the screams, the stranger looked at Hoseok sleepily and smiled a bloody smile before passing out again.

Well, shit.

**********************************************