Chapt 59

KHOPE SKIP UNTIL I TELL U

(Yoongi)

He doesn't know how it happened. One minute he was sitting tense, nervous as Hoseok read through the book he wrote everything so bare and naked in, and the next he was being turned around and ravished.

There was no other word to describe what Hoseok was doing to him.

He was forced to lean back in the force and heat of Hoseok's sudden passionate kisses. After getting over his initial shock, Yoongi kissed back just as passionately, pale hands making their way into the latter's soft black hair and tugging. It brought forth a satisfying groan from Hoseok's lips as they kissed.

Hoseok bit teasingly at Yoongi's bottom lips and Yoongi immediately let him in moaning at the taste and feel of Hoseok against him. But just as soon as Hoseok had swept in, he pulled back and Yoongi was left grabbing at air.

"Its uncomfortable." Hoseok admitted panting before pulled Yoongi's confused self from his chair and against him, curling his lean muscular arms around Yoongi's soft body in the most delicious way possible, holding the other against his chest as their breaths mingled.

"The chair is not a good place if I want to kiss you properly." Hoseok said bluntly and Yoongi's mouth made a soft oh in realization.

"You are perfect." Hoseok whispered looking deep into the elder's eyes.

"That's not the usual reaction to someone who reads that kind of stuff." Yoongi admitted giggling a bit and Hoseok's eyes grew determined as he repeated the same words.

"You are perfect, Yoongi."

Yooongi stared at the breathtaking man before him and sighed still smiling. "I know, I figured as much as from the kiss." Yoongi said pretending as though his insides hadn't just turned to goo.

God I should be named Min Melted Yoongi.

Hoseok's eyes were hooded, much like his own as the taller leaned in slowly for another kiss. But it was too slow.

Fuck melted, I'm totally solid rock right now.

The thought flew in Yoongi's glitching brain before the shorter pulled Hoseok's collar and molded their lips together fervently.

Hoseok's right hand was in Yoongi's blonde hair, while the other stayed On Yoongi's hips, rubbing softly at the shirt material there as they kissed.

But Yoongi was more impatient.

He arched himself into Hoseok, craving his warmth as his pale veiny hands swarmed the planes and ridges of Hoseok's warm torso. Hoseok groaned almost in warning but it was lost amidst the frenzy of their lips.

So Hoseok did the only thing he could in order to stop Yoongi from going further this early.

He swept into his mouth and kissed him thoroughly and tugged at his hair roughly but not enough to hurt before pulling apart.

"Stop." Hoseok groaned halfheartedly and Yoongi stilled.

"Why." Yoongi's voice was raspy and Hoseok didn't want anything else than take him right there, but he stopped himself.

"Because we are in here."Hoseok tried to reason but Yoongi instead diverted his attention to Hoseok's tan neck.

"Hyung." Hoseok groaned as the elder nipped at his sensitive spot on his neck.

"I don't see the problem." Yoongi replied, lips sliding against Hoseok's soft skin, satisfied at the sounds the younger was emitting.

"Hyung."

That was the only warning Yoongi got before Yoongi was lifted and slammed against the wall by a hooded eyed Hoseok.

Yoongi gulped at the dominance in the younger's eyes.

"I told you to stop Hyung." Hoseok smirked at Yoongi as he watched Hoseok in anticipation of what was to happen next.

What happened next was completely against Yoongi's expectation's though.

(NOW READ)

He tickled Yoongi.

Tickled.

One minute he was was pushed up against the wall heatedly and then he was laughing hysterically trying to hold himself up in the presence of Hoseok's tickling and nimble fingers as they danced across his sweater clad soft tummy.

Hoseok's fingers forced so much laughter out of Yoongi that the elder lost his balance and ended up grasping wildly for the tabletop beside him and accidently pressing some random keys, triggering the opening of a file.

Their laughter was soon interrupted when a familiar beat filled the room and the snapped their heads towards the computer now playing video of a dance battle between two people.

The sudden silence from Hoseok startled Yoongi as he looked back at the younger.

"Whats wrong Hoseok-ah?" Yoongi asked softly, picking up on Hoseok's sudden mood change immediately.

"Hyung. Why do you have that video?" Hoseok asked Yoongi and the elder frowned in confusion.

"That's a video of the two people I told you about. I have to find them. They have to find them and scout them for this company and that's a video of their underground dance battle." Yoongi explained wondering a bit if Hoseok somehow knew those people.

At Yoongi's words, Hoseok's wide eyes were trained on him.

And the next words he said, knocked the breathe out of Yoongi's chest.

"H-hyung, that's me and S-suran."    

_____________________________________________

WOOHOOOOOOOO