Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

First up is the Jacks, Jack Gilinsky was dancing when I walked up he was staring right into my eyes and making sexy faces at me it was so amazing! Jack Johnson rolled his eyes at Jack G and gestured for me to go over to him! wow they are incredible just like I had dreamed, I got my picture with Jack J and I got him to sign my shirt, I told him that I loved them and he told me that he loved me too which made me all warm and fuzzy inside! I know that he says that to every fan that come up to him but hey I felt special for the second that he said it to me. Jack G was signing my shirt as I was getting my picture with Jack J after I got my picture Jack G walked up to me and said "hey beautiful how are you today?" I got butterflies and I couldn't speak, he is so handsome everything about him is gorgeous, he laughs and walks behind me the hug me from behind for our photo together. After our photo he gives me another normal hug and I tell him I love him he say that he loves me as we'll and I say goodbye to both of the Jacks and hug them both one last time!

Next was Matt and Carter and these two boys are defiantly two of my favourites. Carter and Matt have a joke with me pretending to argue over having me as their girlfriend and that made me feel really special they are so sweet. Carter grabbed me into a hug and whispered in my ear that I'm his and he loves me more then Matt I laughed and told him that I loved him he kissed my cheek and said "your so beautiful, you should always be smiling" I felt my face turn bright red and he grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed my forehead. I moved onto Matt and he said "don't worry gorgeous girl I will protect you from the ugly beast Carter" as he pretended to hit him with a sword. He grabbed me into a really tight hug that made me feel so special to him at that moment in time. We turned around and took a normal photo then we took one of Matt and Carter fighting over me even though I already got a video of it before. I gave both of them a hug and wrote my twitter user name down on a small piece of paper and gave them each one they said "we promise to follow and if we don't we owe you $1,000,000" "that a big deal, better not break that one" I say as I wink at them I hug them again and then move on after I say good bye.

Nash and Shawn are up next, I feel so star struck. I walk up to Nash first and he says "hey I remember you I met you yesterday at our hotel" "oh my goodness you remember me Nash I love you so much I'm so happy that you remembered me!" I said in a really excited and nervous voice I gave him a hug and we got another picture together. I ask them both to sign my shirt and I'm shaking so much, Nash grabs my hand while Shawn is signing my shirt he hugs me and tells me I'm beautiful. I walk up to Shawn next and say hello he says "hey there I'm Shawn, what's your name sweetie?" "My name is Danielle and I love you so much Shawn your covers make me so happy you have such an incredible voice, you have amazing talent" I say, he looks at me and tells me he loves me and I say I love him to. As I say good bye to them both I hug them again and Shawn kisses me on the cheek.

Hayes and Taylor are next in the line and I'm so excited to meet Taylor he is so funny! I got to Hayes first and tell him I love him and he hugs me and tells me I'm gorgeous and we get a photo! I then go to Taylor and tell him I think he's so funny so he picks me up and gets a photo with me and then he kissed me on the cheek and my stomach exploded with butterflies it was the best feeling in the world! "Taylor don't kiss my girl" I hear hayes say and Taylor laughs, Hayes grabs my arm and pulls me in for another hug and kisses me on the cheek and says "there we are even Taylor". I get them both to sign my shirt and I give them both one last hug and tell them I love them and they say they love me as we'll.

After Hayes and Taylor was Aaron and Jacob. Jacob is a big favourite of mine and I have all his covers on my phone, I show him my music playlist and I also show him a dance that I have videoed to one of his covers he asks me for my twitter name so that I can send him the link to the video so he can show him mum, I'm dying I side right how Jacob Whitesides is going to show his mum a video of me dancing, of plain of boring me. We take funny selfies on my phone, we get a really cute photo of him hugging me for behind it is really cute! Aaron is adorable and he looks at me with his beautiful eyes and tells me he loves me, my heart melts for him and he gives me a giant bear hug and spins me around and places me down. We get a really nice normal photo then we take a bunch of silly selfies. I give them both my shirt to sign and after they finish I give them both another massive hug.

Last in line is Cameron. Cameron is my saviour, he has helped me through thick and thin yet we have never met until now. All those nights when I'm up late tweeting him and watching his youtube videos has led up to this exact moment, I finally get to meet him. I walk up to him and before I can say anything he says "wow your so gorgeous!" I blush straight away, Cameron Dallas just told me I'm gorgeous I'm freaking out! I tell him how I love him and how he has helped me through so much in my life and he tells me to stay strong and never give up! He picks me up for a photo and it looks adorable as I walk off he pulls me back and says I really mean it when I say your beautiful I'm not saying it like your just another fan I really do mean it. He insisted we get a few more photos, he kissed me on the cheek in one and then in another one he stood behind me and hugged me from behind I felt something slide into the back pocket of my shorts as I turn around and go to grab this thing out of my pocket Cameron moves my hand away from my pocket and winks at me. He tells me he loves me then I have to move on.

I'm standing outside the venue where magcon was and I'm by myself on twitter tweeting about how amazing all the boys were. I reply to all my twitter friends that haven't met them before.

Then I remembered that Cam had slipped something into my pocket, I pull out a note. On the note it said, 'meet me at the Starbucks just down the street across from McDonalds at 8.00pm I love you ;)', I was screaming with excitement on the inside I wanted to scream it to the universe that Cameron Dallas just slipped me a note telling me to meet him. I decided not to tell anyone because I didn't want any fan girls to come and ruin my chance to have a personal hang out with Cameron.

It was 6.00pm and I was getting so nervous I wasn't ready for what was about to happen, I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew I had to start getting ready I had to make myself look amazing! I showered and washed my hair I wrapped my hair up in a towel so it could dry whilst I was doing my make-up. I put on a tiny bit of foundation to cover up the pimples that were breaking out on my face but I didn't put so much on that you could see it, I curled my eyelashes and put a thin coat of mascara on them. Next I put my eyeshadow on I put a really white colours in the corner and made it darker as I went along, this really helps bring out my blue eyes. I continue putting more mascara on until I'm finally happy with it. I take my hair out on the towel and then blow dry it, after it is drying I lightly curl it just enough for it to look wavy and pretty. It is really cold out tonight it is snowing so I have my jacket and jeans on with my boots. It's now 7.30 it will take me 20 minutes to get to Starbucks I have 10 minutes to kill, I go on twitter to find that Cameron made a tweet saying "got a good feeling about tonight" I was so excited but I knew I had to keep my cool. I couldn't believe that I was going to have a one-on-one with the Cameron Dallas!