Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

The Hotel that we were staying in was just outside of Atlanta so it was pretty quiet and there weren't many cars or people around. We were walking down the Main Street just looking at the shops and we stopped at a cafe and grabbed a drink we sat down and continued our conversation about pointless things. We always talk about silly little topics but it is always so funny and interesting.

After we finish our drinks we get up and continue to explore around this cute little town. We walked around and found a little park where there were a bunch of kids running around playing tag and swinging on the swings, it was adorable I can't wait to have kids some day!

After Cam and I finish our walk it is about 3 pm so we walked around for 3 hours wow!

When we get back to the hotel we go straight the the other guys room and see what they are up to. When we walk in they are filming a youtube video so me and Cam decide to join in on the fun, we all just act silly and end up smacking each other with random liquids we find around the hotel it is really stupid but funny!

They guys decide to go out for dinner and they invite me to come with them. We went to a little fancy restaurant down the road from the hotel when we get there we discover that it is pretty packed Taylor walked up to the waitress and asked if they could seat 12 of us and she told Taylor that the place was all booked out

'Well what are we going to do now?!' Carter yells in a kind if angry tone.

'There is a McDonalds down the street?' Aaron suggests

We all run down the street to McDonalds like little children it was so fun and we all ordered happy meals just to keep the "little kid" theme going, the guys ordered about 3 each though. After we finish up eating food we start walking home, on the walk home the guys meet a couple of fans so they took photos and stuff.

It's weird that I used to be a crazy fan of all these guys and now they are all my best friends and one is my boy friend. I love looking through all my old tweets to the guys Cam and I look through them all the time and laugh about how obsessed I was with him. All the guys just want to be normal people and they love when fans treat them like normal people.

When we get back to the hotel all of the guys including Cam decide they won't do anything tonight and they will just stay in their own room because MAGCON is on tomorrow during the day so they need rest.

Cam and I sit down on the bed and I decide to ask Cameron something I have been dying to know but I have never asked,