Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

I wake up and we are landing in about 30mins so I have just enough time to fix up my makeup and wake my self up a little bit Cam is still asleep so I wake him up before I walk to the little bathroom to use the mirror to fix my makeup.

When I walk back to my seat Cam is eating food. He tells me how excited he is to meet my uncle and I just laugh he looks confused but little does he know he is going to get the surprise of his life.

As we are walking out the tunnel off the plane I'm walking behind Cameron videoing him I speed up so I can video his face when he sees the guys. As I'm in front of him I see Nash so I face the camera to him then to Cameron, he looks up and see Nash and I have never seen his face light up so much he drop his bag in the middle of the waiting room and runs to Nash to hug him I video the whole thing. After he lets go on Nash all the other guys run up to him he is crying tears of pure happiness they are all laughing and jumping around be crazy like they used to when they were all together touring for MAGCON they are all so adorable.

After we meet up with all the guys and have a little catch up we get into the limo that drives the MAGCON boys everywhere. We are all staying in the same hotel so it's just like old times. When we get to the hotel all the guys go into their rooms and Cam and I go into our room and grabs me from behind and hugs me really tight

'Thank you so much for organising this baby I couldn't ask for a better girl friend!' He says into my ear

I turn around hug him and say

'No worries Cam, I saw how upset you were and I wanted to make you smile!'

He kisses me and then goes into the guys room to see them and hang out with them.

I go into the guys room later on that night and we plug in the gopro so we can watch the movie I made of our trip. While the boys are all making vines together I video them and decide to make a small movie out of all the clips.

They post vines with Cameron saying how happy they are to finally have to original MAGCON group together. All the fans are sending out tweets assuming that Cameron and Nash will be at MAGCON Atlanta but unfortunately they won't be. I'm looking on twitter when suddenly I see Bart tweeted that Cam and Nash will be special guests at MAGCON Atlanta. I'm so happy that all the guys are doing MAGCON together the way it should be, they are such a good group and it is finally going to be back to normal we'll at least for this MAGCON event.