Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

It's Tuesday today. I woke up and Cams not here he must have gone out with the guys or something or maybe he has gone to eat breakfast I check my phone it's 10.30am and I have a text from Cameron

Cameron: just went to get some breakfast then I'm going back to my room so text me when you wake up baby

Danielle: I just woke up babe, I will come see you in your room?

Cameron: sounds good cutie see you soon! X

I walk into the bathroom and get changed I out on my light wash high waisted jeans with my nashty top and my MAGCON hoodie with my black converse high tops I put on some mascara and eyeliner and I'm ready to go. I walk down the hall to Cameron's room and everyone's in there, I walk in and say hello to everyone and then I take a seat next to Cameron. Cameron whispers in my ear

'I need to talk to you baby can you come outside with me?' He asks

'Yeah of course babe' I say getting up

We walk outside and Cam grabs both my hands and looks down at the ground.

'I have some news for you' he says

'Yeah common tell me' I say

'The reason I left your room early this morning was to go any see Bart. I have decided that instead of continuing on with MAGCON I'm going to leave the group and stay here in Australia for a couple of months until I figure out what I want to do' he says

I just look at him blankly I don't know wether to be happy or sad, I'm super happy that he is staying in Australia for a couple of months but I am upset that he is leaving MAGCON because they are his family and the family wouldn't be complete without Cameron.

I decide just to give him a big hug and tell him I'm proud of him for making his decision on what he's doing.

We walk back inside and sit with the guys they make a ton of vines just dancing and being stupid normal boys, it is so fun to hang out with the boys they bring so much joy to everyone who watches them especially me.

Tonight is Cams last MAGCON ever and all the guys are getting more and more emotional as the day goes on, they all really love Cameron and he loves them all as we'll they are a family so to loose a family member is tough.

MAGCON starts in an hour and everyone is really upset but they decide to have a big group hug and say a prayer together. After their hug they all put their hands in a circle and yell 1,2,3 FAMILYYYYYY!!!!! Cameron sheds a tear and all the guys hug him, they all start running on stage and Cameron I last to run on just before he does I grab his arm and wipe his tears away he smiles at me and blows me a kiss as he runs on stage. I sit backstage and decide to ring my mum and tell her everything that has happened the past couple of days since I have only texted her goodnight the past 3 days. I tell her about me and Cam and how cute he is and how amazing all the guys are, I tell her about the backstage passes and how my hotel room is right near theirs and we have been hanging out together and she tells me how happy she is for me to finally be really happy with someone.

When the guys run off stage for their break they aren't being loud and jumping around being crazy they all walk in sad and quiet. Cam runs over to me and jumps on the lounge next to me and buries his head into my neck, he is so upset about leaving the guys, I hug him and run my fingers through his hair to calm him down I feel his tear fall onto my neck and it breaks my heart to see him this upset. He just lays on me for a bit before he has to go out their again. All of a sudden Nash stands up in the dressing room and asks everyone to please be quiet and listen, he looks really upset about something.