Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

When we get back to the hotel I give Taylor a massive hug and thank him for driving us because if it wasn't for him I would probably be dead right now.

The good thing about mine and Cameron's relationship is that we don't get jealous if we hang out with other people. If Cam wants to hang out with girls or fans I let him and I don't question him or if he wants to hang out with his mates all day and not me I don't get angry at him and if I want to hang out with other guys he lets me especially Nash and all the other guys from MAGCON because Cam knows they are like brothers to me. Cam and I tell each other everything even the littlest things, like when Matt came into my room asking me to go sit with him until he fell asleep I told Cameron and I told him about how I was rubbing my hands through his hair just incase someone saw me walk in his room and changes the story.

Cameron spends the rest of the day/night with me making sure I'm okay I fall asleep at about 10.30pm and Cam stays with me all night he doesn't leave my side. This is why I love him so much.

NEXT MORNING

when I wake up Cameron is still asleep so I carefully move out of his arms so I do to wake him because I know he didn't get much sleep last night due to him worrying about me so much. I walk down stairs in the hotel and get myself some breakfast when I get down there Taylor is there as we'll eating I order food and go and sit down with him.

'Hey Danielle how are you feeling today?' He asks

'Morning Taylor, I feel a lot better today thank you so much for everything you did yesterday you really did save my life!' I tell him

'No worries gorgeous, anything for a sister' he says as he giggles.

Me and Taylor sit together for about 30 minutes just talking about MAGCON and his fans and stuff I decide to get Cameron so breakfast and walk back up to our room.

When I get to our room Cameron is on his phone on twitter I'm guessing. I walk over to him with the food in my hands

'Hey handsome I got the food for you for breakfast!'

'Thank you so much gorgeous I'm starving but I was to lazy to walk down and get food' he says as he laughs.

'No worries baby I owe you!' I say

'You don't owe me anything!' He replies as he kisses my forehead

We sit together and watch silly cartoons on tv for about and hour until Cam decides to go and have a shower and get ready for the day. It's about 11.30am and Cam told me to get dressed cause we are going to go out for the day. Cam and I always go on cute little walks around when we are at home so going on a walk while we are in a different country will be fun! I get dressed in my yoga pants and a singlet top I put on my Nike free runs because they are the best shoes to wear when I'm walking around for a long period of time even if I'm not exercising.