Chapter 42

CHAPTER 42

It's been exactly 1 year today since Cameron proposed to me on top of centre point tower over dinner and it has been such a fun filled year!

Matthew came and stayed with us for a month when he was filming a movie in Australia. We grew a lot closer he is defiantly like a big brother to me.

Taylor came here twice and we also grew closer together he is so sweet and is one of my best friends.

Nash has come over a few times but Cam and him usually go out which is fine with me. Nash is like a brother I love him to death.

All the others guys have come as we'll and they are family to me I love them all so much.

Cam and I have been trying to have a baby and we have just found out that I am 3 weeks pregnant so I'm not showing yet.

Our wedding is next week and things are running smoothly. Abbey and Kaitlin are still my best friends they are my bridesmaids so we have been together quite a lot planning things for the wedding. All the MAGCON boys are coming to our wedding, we have seen them all at least twice throughout the year that we have been engaged but we haven't been together as a whole group in ages!

I decided that I am going to ask Matt if he will walk me down the isle since I don't have a dad and I am defiantly closer with him then the other guys so I give him a call

'Hey Matt how are you?'

'Hey cutie I am very we'll how are you?'

'Im good, hey I need to ask you a massive favour?'

'Sure thing Danielle ask away!'

'Well as you know Cam and I are getting married in a week and you also know I don't have a dad to walk me down the isle and I don't even have a mum to do that either, so I was wondering if you would walk me down the isle because I am closest to you and I love you like a brother.'

'Of course I will Danielle, I love you like a sister of course I will.'

'Thank you so much Matt, we'll I will let you go get back to whatever you are doing I will see you on Wednesday?'

'You sure will beautiful, see you then!'

Thank god I have people like Matt in my life. I'm so excited to get married to Cam, I fell in love with him when I first saw him.