Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

After we watch a couple of movies it rolls around to 3.30pm and MAGCON started at 4.30pm today so Cameron had to start getting ready

'Alright Cam we'll I'll leave while you get ready and I will just see you around I guess?' I said with a kind of sad tone because I felt like I wasn't going to see him like ever again, or at least I didn't think we would be this close again or anything

'No, no Danielle don't leave you can stay here! I just need to shower and then we can walk down to MAGCON together I might try get you backstage passes so you can hang with us and go onstage and stuff!' He said with a very excited face.

'Oh my goodness that sound amazing thank you so much Cameron!' I say.

'You don't need to thank me it's the least I can do for a beautiful girl like you' he says

I feel my self blush instantly, he giggles and kisses my forehead before walking into his bathroom to shower. While I was sitting in Cameron Dallas hotel room on twitter waiting for him to finish showering I started to think to myself, could this really be happening to me I'm literally in my idols room. I keep getting mixed feeling from Cam he is really affectionate to me and I want to believe that maybe we might end up having a thing together but I'm just me, he could have any gorgeous girl he wanted and there are so many gorgeous fans out there it's crazy I have seen some gorgeous girls. I don't want to get my hopes up and think that we could be something only to have him leave me and go back to America when MAGCON ends in Australia.

I am gaining twitter followers like crazy since this morning I have gained 163 followers but I have to say I like it. Not much is happening on twitter, the guys are tweeting the same silly stuff as always they are all talking about how the went to the movies and watched Bad Grandpa they were talking about how funny the pranks where on the movie. Some girl tweeted me saying "do you know Cameron personally?" Why would she ask that how would she know? I just don't reply because I don't want people to think that we have a thing or anything.

Suddenly I hear the door to the hotel room open and 10 guys pour in the room really secretively and quietly with their phones videoing they are all tiptoeing and they see me and raise their finger to their lip to shush me. I let out a small giggle because I know they are about to pull a prank on poor Cameron. I hear Cameron's shower stop and Taylor counts down 3, 2, 1 AHHHHHHH they burst down the bathroom door screaming and yelling and Cam freaks out as they video him and bombard him while he is in only a towel. They all walk out of the bathroom laughing while watching the video on Carters phone.

'So who's this girly Cam?' Taylor asks Cameron.

'My name is Danielle, I'm a huge fan of all of you guys!' I say

'Oh so how did you find out this is our hotel room!?' Aaron says with a worried face.

'Haha she's here with me she's not some creepy fan just in here guys calm down!' Cam says in a calm voice

All the guys sigh in relief and we all laugh.

'We'll MAGCON is starting in 10mins so we better go down now!' Matt says trying to hurry everyone.

'Alright we'll how about everyone leaves and goes down so I can get dressed and I will be down soon?' Cam says walking everyone out of the room while he is still wearing a towel 'oh and Nash can you please take Danielle down and get Bart to get her a backstage and stage pass please if he even lets her even though he is such a money stealer, tell him Cameron said so!' Cameron says in a kind of angry voice.

'Yeah sure thing bro' Nash says in a re assuring voice.

I feel a sort of tension in the air between Cam and Bart but I could just be imagining it. Nash out his arm on my shoulder as we walk down we just make small talk asking about each other as we go on our search for Bart. We finally find him and Nash tells me to wait while he goes and talks to him, there is defiantly a lot of tension between Nash and Bart as we'll I wonder what is going on. Nash walks back over to be and puts a pass around my neck

'You can go anywhere you want now just show everyone this pass and they will let you through!' He says

'Thank you so much Nash! But can I just stay with you until Cam comes down?' I ask nervously

'Well I have to go backstage and sign some stuff for some fans but how about I take you onstage to meet Mahogany and you can hang out with her?' He says

'Yes that would be amazing thank you!' I say

'No need to thank me lovely' he says with a cute little smile.

We walk over to Mahogany's DJ table and Nash introduces us. She is so sweet and she's gives me the run down as everyone is being let into the event area, I'm actually nervous for this.