Chapter 37

CHAPTER 37

When Cameron comes to the door he is dressed in a really nice suit he must have got changed at a friends house after work.

'Hello handsome sir' I say with a smile

'Hello my lovely lady, take my hand' he says has he puts out his hand

'Of course' I say as he walks me to the car he opens my door and kisses my cheek before I sit down.

He quickly runs to his side and hops in then we are on our way. He doesn't tell me where we are going he never does, he always makes it a surprise.

We drive for an hour into the city and he tells me we are going to dinner on the top of centre point tower, which is the tallest building over looking Sydney.

'Aw Cam your so amazing' I say grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek trying not to distract him to much from driving.

'Anything for my princess' he replies.

Once we get to the top of the tower and we get seated I just ask Cameron about his day and what he got up to and stuff just normal small talk and then I tell him about Shawn and how much he is succeeding, a huge smile grows on his face and he says he is proud of him as we'll.

I order a caesar salad and Cam orders a steak. After we finish eating we sit together and talk for another half and hour.

Cam gets up and goes to the bathroom so I just sit on my phone texting my friend Abbey she is talking about how she has just recently got her self a boyfriend and he is one of the guys that we both go to school with, I didn't really like him in high school though.

I see Cam walking back so I put my phone down and smile at him from across the room he looks really nervous for some reason.

He puts his hand out for me to take it so I stand up and take his hand. He gets down on one knee and says

'Danielle I have loved you since this day last year which is the day I met you, I love you unconditionally and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Danielle will you marry me?' He says