Chapter 38

CHAPTER 38

I put both my hands to my face and nod my head when he stand up I hug him so tight and he spins me around. Everybody starts clapping as Cameron puts the ring on my finger. It is gorgeous I love it so much and I love Cameron so much. He went to so much effort to make this special and it was incredible.

When we get home we ring all the guys from MAGCON and they are all so happy for us. It is amazing to feel support from the ones that I love the most.

I wish I could share this moment with my mum but I know she is watching me from heaven and I hope she is proud.

Mum always told me I was an amazing dancer so for her I have decided to continue dancing. I join up to a dance school that asked me to join a while back. I'm not going to do many classes just a couple to express myself, I'm sure that dancing will also help with getting my emotions out about loosing my mum.

I will only be dancing one night a week and doing 2 classes on that night. One will me contemporary and the other will be lyrical, they are both kind of the same just lyrical is softer then contemporary.

*5 hours later*

I just finished my dance classes and they were both so fun all the girls there are so amazing and so nice I met a girl named Kaitlin and my friend Abbey dances there as we'll so it was good that I knew some people.

I invite Abbey and Kaitlin to come back to mine tomorrow night for dinner and they said they will come so I'm excited.