Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

After spending the day shopping with Lauren, Georgia and Kaitlin I have to say good bye to them. I get them to write down their twitter user names in my phone so I can get Cameron to follow them. I had a really good day shopping with them we were out for almost 5 hours just walking around talking and buying stuff. They were telling me about how they spam the guys with tweets almost everyday and how they just want to meet them but they can't because they don't have enough money to buy tickets. Which got me thinking of doing a private and free MAGCON event the guys could look on their timeline and find girls that are complaining about the price of MAGCON, they could dm them and tell them about the private event and tell them not to tell anyone. It seems like such a good idea but I don't know if we will be able to pull it off. I decide to ask Cameron when I get back to the hotel if I remember.

I call up a taxi and get them to take me back to the hotel. When I get there all the guys are just arriving back as we'll they all look so tired from being on their feet all day. I wait in the hotel room for Cameron to come in, when he walks in he looks a little upset instead of asking him to follow the girls I met today I immediately ask him what's wrong

'I just feel a little upset, I miss MAGCON' he says

'Maybe you could ask Bart if you could re-join the group then?' I suggest

'Well that brings me to my next point. That event we just finished is the last MAGCON event ever.' He says.

My heart drops, even though I don't fan girl over MAGCON any more it still had a huge impact on my life and I know it wasn't the event MAGCON that saved me it was the guys in MAGCON but the event still helped bring them together.

I see Cam start crying which makes me cry as we'll. I don't say anything more I just hug him and run his back, his sobs get louder and louder. I hate seeing Cameron upset but I can't fix this, no one can.

At about 11.30 pm Cam and I decide that we are going to go and see what the other guys are doing we know they aren't asleep because we can hear them all talking.

When we walk in the room every one looks terrible their eyes are all red and puffy and they all look so sad I'm sure me and Cam look just as bad.

I walk around to all the guys and give them all a massive long hug.

We all sit in silence for a little bit until Shawn pipes up and says

'Lets watch all our old videos!'

Every body's faces light up a little bit and we all nod. Cameron connects his laptop to the tv and we all sit on and around the bed and watch all the old videos. We laugh and we cry until we all end up falling asleep in this room all in a massive clump in front of the TV Bart must have come in when we were sleeping and taken a photo of us because when we woke up he had tweeted the photo of us and captioned it "once and family always a family".