Chapter 34

CHAPTER 34

Cam drives me and him home to our house and all the MAGCON guys are already there. They made Cam and I a massive lunch, I love them all so much. We all sit around and have lunch together I sit next to Cam. He hold my hand the whole time which makes me feel good.

Taylor asks if he can talk to me in private and of course I say yes because Taylor is my best friend and Cam trusts us together. Cam kisses my forehead and he let's go of my hand. I walk into mine and Cams room with Taylor and we sit on our bed.

'Hey Taylor what's up?' I say

'Hey Danielle I know you have been going through a lot lately especially these past couple of days so I want to give you something' he says as he takes a necklace off from around his neck.

'I want you to take this and hold it when your sad so you know that I'm always with you, whenever you need to talk just call me okay beautiful' I nod my head at him as he put the necklace on me. He hugs me which puts a smile on my face.

We walk out of the room and I walk back over to Cameron and sit on his lap while he is playing video games with all the other guys. He puts his arms around me and kisses my cheek while he continues to play his game. I start to drift asleep in his arms.

Next thing I know it's 11.30 and Cameron is carrying me to bed. He places me down and snuggles in next to me, being with Cameron makes me feel good and makes me feel special which is everything I need right now.