Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

Today Cameron has MAGCON with all the other guys so I decided that today I was going to go on a shopping spree I have saved up some money from my part-time job at the cafe.

We are all getting ready for our day and Cameron walks into the bathroom and screams

'DANIELLE WHAT THE HELL!!!!! ahha'

I laugh so hard that my stomach hurts and Cam is laughing as we'll even though he is trying not to.

'I love you baby' I say in my most innocent voice

'I love you too now come in hear and get this off my face!' He says

I walk into the bathroom and Cameron sits me on the sink in the bathroom and he stands in between my legs as I scrub the makeup off his face with a makeup wipe.

After I completely scrub it all off I kiss his nose and hope down off the sink and start to get ready to go shopping. I decide to wear my high waisted 3/4 jeans with my Shawn Mendes baseball tee, the guys merchandise is the comfiest stuff to wear so that's why I wear it all the time, I wear my black vans for shoes. I curl my hair and bunch it all to the side.

Before I leave I go and say good bye to all the guys and tell them all good luck for the day.

'Keep an eye on Cam I don't want him sneaking off with any girls' I yell into the room with all the guys in it including Cameron, he looks at me with a sad look and I blow him a kiss

'Im just kidding baby' I reassure him.

I call a taxi to pick me up from the hotel and take me to the shopping mall which is about a 20 minutes drive away.

Once I get to the shopping mall I pay the taxi driver and thank him. I get inside and this place is huge there are so many amazing shops here.

First stop forever 21, I get into forever 21 and there are so many pretty clothes here. I pick out a pretty floral dress and 2 pairs of skinny jeans, one light wash and one black pair, I like wearing skinny jeans they make my butt look good. While I am paying I hear people whispering and I hear my name a couple of times I turn around and see 3 girls standing there staring at me.

'Hello?' I say with a confused voice

'Oh hello, are is your name Danielle?' They ask which is stupid because they obviously know who I am but instead of being rude I just be nice because these girls could be Cameron's fans and I don't want to seem like a bad person.

'Yeah that's me' I say

'Oh my goodness are you Cameron's girl friend!?' They ask as their faces light up

'Hahaha yes that is me'

'Oh my goodness can we please get a photo please please please then we will leave you alone we promise!!' They ask

'Of course you can get a photo, how about you come shopping with me and help me pick out some clothes since I'm here alone?' I ask them

They haves smiles from ear to ear and they all nod in sync with each other.

I spend the whole day with them and they were actually really nice girls once they got over the fan girling stage!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUICK NOTE!!

This story is about to get REALLY sad.

I'm sorry haha I think it's good so I hope you think it's good the next chapter and the chapter after that will be really sad.

Haha thankyou so much for reading!

Make sure to leave comments and vote and stuff!

Love ya x