Chaoter 17

CHAPTER 17

It's been a couple weeks since I moved in with Cameron and things are going great I have been back at school for a week now and Cam has found a job as a landscaper.

Girls at school have been obsessing over me now that they know I am dating Cam every girl tries to be my friend but I know my fake friends from my real ones. I don't really hang out with anyone from school after school I never really have I would much prefer to go home and read a book then go to a party.

Cameron has made friends with some of the guys from his work I'm happy that he has some guy friends to hang out with and distract him because I know he would be missing MAGCON and all the guys, we still talk to them but we are slowly drifting from them which makes me sad. Cam and I are having a movie night tonight because he is getting off work early so he won't be tired. It's about 10am and I'm at school I hate being here I would much rather be home eating food! Suddenly I hear my name get called up to the office over the loud speaker, I have no idea what it could possibly be for. I walk into the office and they lady at the desk gives me a slip that says I have finished school for the day and she tells me to walk around the front of the school I am so confused as to what is going on right now. I walk around the corner and see Cam standing there with a dozen roses he runs over to me and hugs me and spins me around, I love when he does that.

'I wanted to surprise you and pick you up from school early baby so we can go out for lunch!' He says

'Aw Cam your so adorable I love you!'

We get in Cams car and he drives me home to get changed and then we go out for lunch to a fancy cafe place Cam and I always come here in weekends for either lunch or breakfast it was so quiet today though because everybody was working. Cam orders a burger and I order a salad, after we finish eating we go back home. We walk through the door and Cameron throws his shoes off at the door and plops down on the lounge and turns the tv on. I decide to clean up around the house a bit while he is watching tv he works so hard to make us money so the least I can do for him is cook and clean. I clean our bathroom and re-organise it and I clean up our bathroom. I tell Cam to go get changed so I can wash our clothes, he goes and gets changed into just some basket ball shorts and no top ahh he is so hot. I put the washing on and then go to the kitchen and clean up in there. After the washing machine is done I hang the washing up outside to dry. I go into out room and get changed into my little dance shorts and one of Cams tops cause they are comfy I take off my makeup and put my hair up in a messy bun then I go snuggle into Cams side and watch some tv with him as he cuddles me.

I notice that Cams a little sad

'Whats wrong Babe? I ask with a concerned look on my face

'Nothing babe just thinking about MAGCON and how much I miss all the guys and chris' he says even sadder now.

'Aw baby tell me what's going through your head' I say

'My life is perfect I feel like I'm becoming a normal person again not some famous model guy and I have an amazing girl in my life but I miss all the guys so much and I feel like they don't miss me and chris is still gone and I miss him so much I just want to see him so bad!' He says with tears forming in his eyes.

I just hug him and tell him every thing will be okay. I get him to lay down across the lounge with his head on my lap and I massage his head, info this for him all the time he says it relieves his stress which makes me happy. He slowly falls asleep so I place his head on a pillow and I grab my phone and go out the back I have decided I am going to get Cam to see the guys again, I am going to plan a trip to America.