Chapter 45

CHAPTER 45

I am walking down the isle with Matt. I see Cameron he looks handsome and his two groomsmen Nash and Taylor look handsome as we'll as we reach Cameron I turn and face Matt we hug and he hands me over to Cameron.

I look into his eyes completely lost in the moment until I hear him say

'I do'

I smile from ear to ear and then after the celebrant says

'Danielle do you take this man to be your husband'

I reply

'I do'

We kiss. It is full of joy everybody in the room stands up and claps some even shed tears. I hug Cameron and look at all our friends in front of us cheering for us. This moment is perfect. I look at the MAGCON boys sitting in the front row and they all blow me a kiss in sync as if it was planned I love them all.

I walk back down the isle and out the door hand-in-hand with Cameron. This day has been perfect I wouldn't change anything about it.

The after party for our wedding was wild. Lots of drinks and lots of dancing it was incredible!

Cameron decide not to go on a honey moon because we both feel like we don't need it and they are really expensive and I'm already pregnant we don't need to make a twin for our little boy or girl.

We spend the next few days with the guys and we just hang around doing nothing really we go to the park for picnics and stuff and we have gone to the movies but before we know it the guys have to go back home. Great, another emotional good bye. This time all the guys are leaving the same day so it is just a day full of tears but happy memories.

Saying goodbye to Matt I was a wreak he is my brother and I miss him so much when he is gone I can't deal with it. I wish all of them lived closer.