Chapter 2

You tried to get a closer look and screamed at the top of your lungs not caring what other people were thinking.
"Marisaaaaa!"
"Y/n!" I saw my best friend and I could spot her because she was wearing this outfit and was actually my outfit that she "borrowed" and never returned back:

We both dropped our bags and ran into each other arms"Oh my god girly what are you doing here and why are your eyes swollen?""Because my parents told me that we were leaving this country as well""That is weird

"Oh my god girly what are you doing here and why are your eyes swollen?"
"Because my parents told me that we were leaving this country as well"
"That is weird. Well at least we got one final chance to say goodbye to each other"
"I know. I was really hoping to see you y/n"
I hugged Marisa tightly
"Y/n hurry! Over here" my dad yelled at me while waving his hand so I could see him
"I guess this is it then best friend"
"See you in 2 months Marisa"
"Promise you'll text me every day?"
"I swear"
Marisa's parents and my parents started to yell at me and Marisa and we both went with our respective family.

I waited for the airplane about 7 hours because the airplane got a delay. But I waited in the VIP lounge so it didn't felt that heavy, also because I slept for almost 4 hours because I couldn't get some sleep last night. My dad has a very big company of "entertainment" he produces artists (musicians, actors, actresses, models, etc) so my family has a lot of money. When it was finally time to get on the plane, I realized that I was so busy crying over the whole overwhelming situation that I never asked my parents which country we are heading off to. I mean I really didn't cared because anywhere outside my country was bad. We got first class seats because I told you my, my dad has a very big company of producing artists it's name is actually RECA entertainment so my dad was kinda famous and he didn't like people asking tons of questions about all those famous people he represents.

The flight took a lot so I slept, I played with my phone I watched 2 movies; The notebook and Me before you because I love romantic movies and a couple hours later, we arrived. I took my bag and waited for my parents to get out of the plane. The whole time since the plane landed I was texting Marisa until...
"Annyeong, hangug-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida!"
"Mom, dad, what did he said?"
"He said hello, welcome to South Korea"
"OMG ARE WE IN SOUTH KOREA?!"
"You are right honey"
"Why? I mean you could've went to any country in the world and you choose Korea?!" You raised your voice tone a bit
"Well y/n this country has a great market for our company so that's why we decided South Korea oh and I almost forget you are going..."
"HONEY!!!! We are not telling her yet" My mom took a death glare at my dad
"Oh sorry I got excited"
And I looked at them in confusion but I just shrugged my shoulders and hopped to the car that was taking us to our new home in Gangnam (one of the best places to live in Seoul)

""HONEY!!!! We are not telling her yet" My mom took a death glare at my dad"Oh sorry I got excited"And I looked at them in confusion but I just shrugged my shoulders and hopped to the car that was taking us to our new home in Gangnam (one of the b...