Chapter 30

Play the video if you want to listen to the music.

I was peacefully lying on my hospital bed watching some TV when someone opened the door. It was him.

"How are you feeling?"

I remembered the doctor told me to not get stressed so I'll try my best.

"Good"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes of course who wouldn't be? I mean you basically told me that you regretted being with me and that you were stupid for leaving Yeri, that I ended up DEAD in the hospital and then coming back to life... sure, I am great!"
"Y/n, you know I didn't meant anything of what I said right?"
"No, Jungkook, I know you did but I am thankful you said that because now I know who you truly love. Actually, I give my full consent, go and look for her. Go"
"What are you saying? I only love you, you are the only one" Jungkook said as he sobbed
"No Jungkook, I'm not. And I'm not a shitty person to not let you love the person you truly love"
"Y/n, please"
"Jungkook, don't do this any harder"
"But-"
"We are over Jungkook. We are just going to act in front of our parents and I'm not calling this wedding off yet but we are going to pospone it 9 months from now" I took my engagement ring off (the one he gave to me the night my dad told me I was marrying him), took his hand, put the ring on it and closed his hand.
"Now, please go, I need to rest"
"I'm not giving up on you"
"Go"

And then he slammed the door. I was dumbfounded but I knew it was the right thing to do. I will pospone the wedding until my baby is born and then I'll decide if I want to get married, of course this will only be to please my parents but right now, I need to be happy and enjoy my pregnancy.

Weeks went by and not once Jungkook came to check on me. Well, we are not engaged anymore technically, he is probably with Yeri. Anyway, it was very very early in the morning and doctors said I could go home today. As Jungkook and I cut off communication, I called Wonho and Vernon to pick me up. They are actually very good friends.

"What happened sweetie?"
"Long story Wonho"
"Why isn't Jungkook here? DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU?"
"No Vernon, he didn't. Just take me home okay?"

I had a trembling voice but Vernon knows me way too well so he just let it go.

"You know that if you need anything, we are here for you, we are your family"
"Thank you"

We arrived home and they were about to go but

"W-would you mind staying for a little while?"
"Of course not" Said Wonho
"Shall we?" Said Vernon

To my surprise, Jungkook wasn't there. I went to our movie theater and settle down everything for us to watch a movie. But I ran to the bathroom to throw up (morning sickness)

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Vernon said as he held my hair and rubbed my back.

After I finished, I sat on the floor and started to cry

"Hey" Vernon said with a very soothing voice. He grabbed my head pushed it towards his chest "Y/n I know you, you are not okay, what is wrong?"
"Jungkook and I broke up, I was in the hospital for weeks, I was dead and came back to life and..."
"And what?"
"I-I am" I started to sob even harder
"It's okay, you can trust me"
"I'm pregnant"
"WHAT?! YOU ARE HAVING THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE'S BABY?!"
"Yes, but please don't tell anyone"
"Does he know?"
"Of course not, the doctors told me to get as far away from stress as I could and right now, I cannot handle him"
"I understand. Well, I'm gonna give this bastard a lesson and I'll take care of you"
"So do I. These muscles will take care of him"
"You heard Wonho?"
"Uh... well yes, I'm sorry I couldn't help it, please forgive me"
"Don't apologize. Right now you are basically the only people I can count on until I tell Marisa. I love you guys thank you so much"

Two months passed and I'm three months pregnant now, six to go. Vernon and Wonho have been checking on me almost daily, Vernon offered to come and live with me but I had to decline his offer so his fans wouldn't get mad but they have been the greatest help. In case you were wondering, no, I haven't seen Jungkook since that day and I am upset not that upset because of me but because of my- I'm sorry, our baby. The baby has the right of having a mommy and a daddy that love each other very much and I really feel bad for this person developing inside of me because I don't think it is going to have the opportunity.

"Baby, I love you with all of my heart, I promise I won't let anybody hurt you, thank you for choosing me as your mom"