Chapter 16

"You did an amazing job! You were breathtaking and you left me speechless"
That voice... that voice... I know that voice! I turned around just to face HIM
"Oh jerk you came"
"I wouldn't have missed it"
"Mh thanks" I said in a careless cold tone and after that I left with Vernon to the after party.

🌸🌺🌸🌺
Jungkook's POV

I don't know why but when y/n said that she thanked the man that gave her strength and everything, I got pretty excited because I thought she was referring to me. But why was I thinking that? I believe I've already lost my mind. Anyway after such deception, I wanted to go to congratulate y/n. By the way, the movie was so sad, I didn't knew she was suffering that much with me. Well, as I approached her, I wanted to give her the surprise but I decided it wasn't the best time and when I expressed my congratulations, she almost only nodded and left. I really feel like shit but I really deserve it after treating a princess like shit. I ran off to the after party to see if I could get some time alone with y/n.

🌸🌺🌸🌺
Y/n's POV

We were at the party and it was fucking awesome:

"It looks great!!!! We are going to have an amazing time""Yes baby! Hey but I do have to leave at 12:00 because we have rehearsal tomorrow at 5:00 a

"Yes baby! Hey but I do have to leave at 12:00 because we have rehearsal tomorrow at 5:00 a.m and I want to do an amazing job to impress you"
"Okay Cinderella"
"Hahahaha you are funny... But I hope you understand it is not because I don't want to be with you"
"I get it don't worry now gimme a kiss"
He kissed me and we went to our table to have some dinner... I was STARVING. We sat down and people started to arrive at our table (Kai, Tae, Joy, Momo, Jennie, Jihyo, Jimin, Marisa, etc)
"VERNON? VERNON?!?!? OH MY LORD HI!!!!" Marisa said as she saw him and ran to hug him
"Hi Marisa! Looking good. I heard you are getting married next week, congratulations"
"Yes I am, thank you. You are super invited. OMG!!!! You totally have to be y/n's date"
"Of course thank you"
"Hi. My name is Jimin" He said as he shook hands with Vernon
"Hello, my name is Vernon"
"So are you y/n's exboyfriend?
"He is but once all of this Jungkook show is over, we'll be back together"

🌸🌺🌸🌺
Jimin's POV

Oh no, hell no. This is not good at all!!!! How is Jungkook handling this?

•••~~~•••
2 days ago

*ring* *ring*
I picked up the phone (still Jimin's POV)
"Hello?"
"JIMIN!!!!!"
"Chill bro... what's up?"
"I NEED TO SEE YOU ASAP"
"Sure, where?"
"At your place do you mind?"
"No... Marisa is shopping so you can come"
"I'LL BE THERE IN 5"
"Okay... bye"
What the hell is wrong with this guy? Really what the hell? It must be really important because he has never called me like this before.

•••~~~•••
Literally 5 minutes later

*ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong*
"FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!! HOLD ON JUNGKOOK"
I opened the door for my annoying ass friend and let him in
"Jimin (panting) I need your help and advice"
"Of course what do you need?"
"Well... I.... uhm, mh"
"SPIT IT OUT!!!!!"
"I LOVE Y/N"
"Fuck!!!! Jungkook no!!!! You can't you really can't... you don't want to get hurt again do you?"
"Of course not man but what do I do?
"Just keep hating her and treating her bad. I mean it is terrible I am saying this but this is the only way she'll hate you and everything will be done... I don't want to lose you again bro"
"You are no help at all... you are the worst advisor"
Jungkook left mad and I just shook my head in disagreement but I didn't even tried to stop him because it is no use, when Jungkook wants something, he gets it.

•••~~~•••
End of flashback

Poor Jungkook, he must be broken. I know he'll do something to that man so he can be with y/n. Will the get married? To be honest, I don't want to stress myself so much with this, my wedding is really soon and I need to focus 100000% on my beautiful bride.

🌸🌺🌸🌺
Y/n's POV

"Y/n, what the fuck?????" Marisa whispered
"What? What's wrong?"
"Really!?"
"Yes explain"
"What is Vernon doing here?"
"He is about to become an idol and his band is gonna be my company's first band!!! Oh yes and he is my date"
"I need to tell you something come with me" she grabbed my arm and dragged me to an isolated place
"WHAT IS GOING ON?"
"Y/n... I don't know if I should tell you this but..."
"But...."
"But well uhm..."
"SPIT IT OUT FOR GOD'S SAKE!"
"JUNGKOOK IS IN LOVE WITH YOU"
My face became pale, my hands and legs became shaky and my face was blank.
"How do you know?"
"I heard Jimin and Jungkook talking at my house and I heard Jungkook telling Jimin he loves you"
I couldn't say anything so I turned around and walked to our table. I tried my best to not think about it because I wanted to enjoy Vernon's company. I had a pretty amazing time; we danced and talked nonstop until the clock hit 12:00 a.m
"Noooo!!! I want to stay longer but I can't"
"I know you do Cinderella (I said teasing Vernon) but don't worry I understand"
"I love you y/n. You are an amazing actress and an awesome woman"
I kissed him goodbye and saw him leave.

I sighed and sat down. People kept approaching me. FUCK! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

"May I have this dance?" A man spoke and his voice sounded really familiar, he was behind me but his hand was waiting for mine so we could dance, I decided not to stretch my hand until I saw who he was and oh surprise...