Chapter 19

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Still Jungkook's POV

"Well..."
"Well... TELL ME!!!"
I sighed
"Okay. It all started 10 years ago. We were best friends and..."
"Woah woah woah!!! Hold on! Are you really going to try to convince me that we were best friends and that we met each other before and we had a crush on each other and you loved me... oh no no no let me guess... we were a couple and that I had an accident and I don't remember anything and then you had to leave to Korea and suddenly we found each other again and we are magically getting married, you treated me like shit because you weren't good for me and you were still very hurt and by cheating on me I was going to walk away but now you thought about it and you still love me and you hope that we will get married, I'll fall in love with you, we'll have 4 kids and we'll live happily ever after. THAT'S BULLSHIT! Don't try to convince me Jungkook because you won't. Wake up! This is not a movie. This is real life. If you excuse me I need some time to be alone"
I started to tear up because of what Y/n just said. When she asked me to leave, I left because she isn't ready to hear the story and I need to respect her. Fuck!!! I need to tell her as soon as possible. She really has no idea. I will perhaps regret this my whole entire life but I am going to tell her sooner or later.

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Y/n's POV

What the hell?!?!? Does he really think that I am THAT stupid to believe on what he is saying? I mean come on it can't be true. Any way, I decided to take a shower because I really needed one but fuck I couldn't even stand straight. I found something to lean on but I feared that I would slip and fall and hurt my ankle even more so I had to suck my pride and... Go to ask Jungkook for a little help. As I approached his room, I heard really loud music. Fuck!!!! You know what? I'll come later... but suddenly I fell! Really hard and the music stopped. Damn y/n, DAMN!!!!! NOW RUN BEFORE THAT FUCKER COMES. I tried to get up but it was impossible because the moment I tried to get up, I herd something snapped and I screamed at the top of my lungs and I fainted from the pain.

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Jungkook's POV

When I am upset, I play really loud music to wash my pain away so after wanting to talk to her, I went to my bedroom and played my loud music and after I calmed down, I wanted to go to the kitchen to grab a snack. When I got out of my room...
"Y/n? What are you doing? Y/n?" I said as I approached her and gently shake her her arm but there wasn't any response.
"Y/N!!!!!" I started crying and panicking and I called 119 (korean emergency number for ambulance)
"Hold on y/n the ambulance is coming"
The ambulance arrived and the one of paramedics asked
"Are you her husband sir?"
"N...no"
"Are you her fiancé"
I hesitated a lot before answering "No" I said no because if she doesn't love me, I won't say we are engaged. I respect her. "I am her friend. May I please go with her?"
"Sure but hurry up"
•••~~~•••
30 minutes later

We arrived at the hospital and doctors were running everywhere and I was very confused. A few minutes later her parents arrived.
"How is she?"
"She is stable ma'am but I am afraid I'll have to ask you to leave until she is more conscious"
"Ok"
After an hour or so she woke up
"THANK GOD YOU ARE FINE!!!!" And gave her a tight hug

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and I was at the hospital... again. When I woke up, Jungkook hugged me and I hugged him back and he got startled.
"What? Do I give really bad hugs?"
"No no of course not it is just that I wasn't expecting that from you"
"And I didn't expect being in the hospital not because of you hurting me"
"What do you mean miss?" I didn't realized the doctor was still here
"Does this gentleman hurt you?"
I looked down and I didn't know what to do.
"No... he doesn't" I said with a sad expression
"Okay... I'll leave you two alone. If you need something young lady just press the red button" and he glanced at Jungkook
"Thank you"
"Why did you lied y/n?"
"I-I don't know. I just want to be a good "fiancé" until we break this marriage that's why"
"Why don't you give a chance y/n? Why?"
"The question is why are you still so obsessed about it? And the other question is why do you suddenly love me and when you absolutely despised me?"
He didn't know what to say and he looked sad and suddenly I felt something in my stomach. I felt something weird. Could I be feeling sorry for him? Could I feel bad of the way I treated him? HELL NO! HELL TO THE NO!
"Well we still have a few months. Everything can change"
WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!!! WHAT IS YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM? My thoughts were interrupted when the doctor came in
"Y/n you are good to go home. Your mom told me your best friend's wedding is this weekend so if you take good care, you'll get the cast out of your foot by Friday. And you'll need someone to help you bathe"
"Okay doc thanks. I'll ask mom to help me"
But before I could go to change to my normal clothing my mom shouted
"JUNGKOOK WILL HELP YOU BATHE"
"WHAT?!" Jungkook and I said
We both started blushing and my dad came in
"And please no resisting y/n"
I really wasn't in the mood for fighting my parents so I only nodded
"I'll go change now"

 I'll ask mom to help me"But before I could go to change to my normal clothing my mom shouted"JUNGKOOK WILL HELP YOU BATHE""WHAT?!" Jungkook and I saidWe both started blushing and my dad came in"And please no resisting y/n" I really wasn't in the ...

I wore my hair in a messy bun and no makeup because I wasn't in the mood for it. We paid the bill and got out of the hospital and when we got into the house...