Chapter 32 part 1

"What are you doing here Jungkook? Leave"
"Y/n I just-"
"Please leave"
"Dude, listen to her and leave for your own sake"
"Let me talk to her in private"
"Y/n, you want to?"
"No, not actually but I'll give him 5 minutes"

Vernon glared at Jungkook and pushed his shoulder against Jungkook's shoulder.

"Five minutes Jeon. Y/n, if something happens, let me know, I'll be outside"
"Thanks Vernon"

He left the room and I said nothing. I just stared at him with a cold, blank expression.

"I just wanted to apologize for what Yeri did to you"

He said it not as an apology but kind of mocking me. So I became angry, very fucking angry, so angry that I started to cry. Don't you dare to fight a pregnant woman

"Don't apologize if you don't mean to you sick bastard. She is lucky that my baby is fine thank God, if something had happened to my baby, she would've been in prison right now"
"You deserve it for being a whore and cheating on me with Vernon and getting pregnant. I was so damn stupid"

At this point, I was furious, I was as as angry as a person could be, I could feel my blood boiling through my veins, I was becoming red from anger and more tears were streaming down my face. I wasn't crying because I was sad but when I become really angry I cry my soul out.

"Don't you dare to call me a whore when you know that I was a virgin that time I had sex with you so no, I did not cheat on you. But you know what? I wish he was this baby's father, but unfortunately it had to be you"

Oh shit! I never meant to tell him

"Y-you are pregnant with my baby? Oh my God Oh my God!"

I clenched my jaw and turned the opposite way so he wouldn't see me

"Is this really my child?!"
"Are you deaf?! You heard what I said so now go! Thank your girlfriend for almost killing your future child oh no wait, you are not gonna be the father. I decided this baby is not gonna have a father or at least not you"
"So first, she is not my girlfriend she is my fiancé and this baby needs a father"

Fiancé?! What the hell?!

"It does and it is not gonna be you"
"Fine, I'll have children with Yeri anyway and as she is a thousand times prettier than you, our children be better looking"
"LEAVE YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

And like that the door flew open showing a displeased Vernon

"Outside Jeon"
"Oh I'm not done"
"Yes you are"

Then Wonho came in

"Y/n, is there a problem? You want me to beat the shit out of him?"
"I was just leaving" Said Jungkook

He left and I cried

"He is gonna get married and I am having his baby"
"You need to tell your dad"
"Oh no Wonho I don't want to worry him so soon. I'll tell him later"

He nodded and mouthed an 'okay'

I was discharged and I returned home. I actually wanted to start with the nursery for my baby and Wonho and Vernon were going to help me.

When I arrived home I heard moans and groans. Such primitive people ughhhh.

As my baby is going to be a boy, I decided to paint the walls light blue, a beautiful wooden crib and lots of plushies and toys. Actually Vernon and Wonho wouldn't allow me to do anything because they are overprotective with me and my unborn child so I basically got to boss them around.

A lot of time passed by and now I am 8 months pregnant. Remember how doctors told me I should be all stress free and enjoying my pregnancy? This last months have been absolutely hell thanks to Yeri and Jungkook. Yeri hated me and she made it very clear, she did many awful things and I would usually cry every night. Yeri was always trying to get me hurt and when she was hurting me, she would start to cry so Jungkook believed that I was harassing her and he would scream at me and there were several times he hit me.

I was sleeping when all of a sudden I couldn't breathe and as I was been suffocated, I was stabbed

"Die you fucking bitch"

I started to cry until I became unconscious.

I was again with HIM in my white dress

"I give up. I really don't want to do this anymore"
"Y/n, my child you need to be strong remember that that person needs you?"
"Yes, I know"
"You'll be rewarded. Keep fighting"
"I'll do it but please guide me"
"I will"

And just like that, I woke up and I saw everyone who took care of me when I came to the hospital the first time Yeri send me in here.

"She woke up" one of the nurses said
"Y/n, we need to take the baby out"
"B-but I am only 36 weeks, I wasn't supposed to give birth until another 4 weeks"
"Please relax your pressure and anxiety levels are rising. We need to take your baby out and ten take you to surgery because there are pretty bad injuries in your body and the baby is compromised. If we don't take him out right now, he might die"

I started to cry I wasn't supposed to hace a premature baby, I haven't had my baby shower yet, I haven't bought him everything for the nursery... FUCK! This is all Yeri- no Jungkook's- no my fault for believing in Jungkook. A part of me was blaming Jungkook but the other part was blaming myself for trusting him but at the end this is not my fucking fault is Jungkook and Yeri's.

"I'll guess I'm having a baby today"
"You are. Is your husband here? You might need someone holding your hand"
"I don-"
"She does have a husband and he is here"
"How dare you? HOW DARE YOU?! Go away"
"I am the father and I have the right to be in my child's birth. Please let me be in here"

To be honest I wasn't in the mood for a fight, I was week, I needed surgery and I needed to give birth. My baby is probably going to go to the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unity) as he is a premature.

"Fine. Then you leave"

He nodded his head

"As you are in much risk and danger, we'll have to do a c-section and then you'll get surgery"
"Ok"

I was in the O.R getting ready, everything happened very fast.

To be continued